Author Topic: UK NHS surgery and money!!  (Read 3624 times)

Offline need_breast_helpUK

• Posting Member
The one thing I don't have is money... i've heard the NHS will pay for surgery if it can be proved it has a major impact on the patient's life (which it does!!) - Has anyone had successful NHS surgery and can they share their experience?? I'm currently scared shitless of surgery... the success rate doesn't look that good and neither do some of the photos!! :-(

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
There's a specifik U.K-section: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?board=20.0

Try looking there (alot of NHS-cases).

Offline outertrial

Go and see your GP and get checked out and have your blood work done, but be warned the NHS has a very poor record for gyne surgery. Its hard to get approval for the  surgery, can take a very long time, and may not even help that much.

I'm afraid  private surgery is by far your best option.

The bank manager is your friend.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Hey Outerrial - whats up buddy.

Whats the latest with your situation. Did you get a revision?  If so from where?  And if not, are you planning on going to Baranski?

Offline outertrial

Hey Outerrial - whats up buddy.

Whats the latest with your situation. Did you get a revision?  If so from where?  And if not, are you planning on going to Baranski?

A revision ??? Ive had one op in Barcelona, no revision needed. Certainly wouldnt be going to Baranski if there was either.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024