Author Topic: update on my surgery  (Read 4641 times)

Offline usaguy

• Posting Member
hello guys
 im fairly satisfied with my surgery done in mex on 02 12 08,  pics before and after, feel free
to leave any opinion
thanks

Offline usaguy

• Posting Member

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
wowow looks good man but damm why so much bruising shit i dont kno if i wana have that  cause what will my friends say  but i have to do it its killing me one day i got a knife want it to cut it myself

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
wowow looks good man but damm why so much bruising shit i dont kno if i wana have that  cause what will my friends say  but i have to do it its killing me one day i got a knife want it to cut it myself

Bruising is just temporary...

OnT: nice results man!

Offline usaguy

• Posting Member

Bruising is just temporary...

OnT: nice results man!
thanks

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
You really need to post closeup pics... I can't judge by what I see.

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
great results, i would mind that amount of bruising at all, it's very minimal, thanks for sharing ..

Offline usaguy

• Posting Member
all the bruising is gone by now,  thanks  for  your opinion

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Hey, just left the chat room.
The postop photo looks good, but small pic so a little hard to tell.  Have you been massaging?  That will help a lot with resolution of swelling, and since one side is larger, you should be aggressive with massage.  As I mentioned, you need to wait at least 3 months for swelling to resolve before thinking about revision surgery.  Check with your surgeon at that time.

Nice result.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024