Author Topic: Just a new member and worried, plz rate my PICS  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Martinek411

Well im 16, this happen when i was 13, and still hanst gone away. It has gotten worse now seeing that i have started working out, how bad do u think it is? and is it possible that it will go away?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24186008@N08/?saved=1

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Well im 16, this happen when i was 13, and still hanst gone away. It has gotten worse now seeing that i have started working out, how bad do u think it is? and is it possible that it will go away?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24186008@N08/?saved=1

Hey...My nips look very similar to yours. Mine too started at about the age of 13. I'm now 22, and the condition hasn't gotten any better. I'm no doc, but I would say they are there to stay. Im just looking into surgery now...I have a consultation on Wednesday. I would recommend getting it checked out to see if it will go away on its own. My recommendation to you man, talk about your condition. Tell your family. Tell them how it makes you feel. I've just recently started talking about my gyne, at it feels so much better to do so. The demon loses power when its exposed. I lived in hiding for almost 8 years. If you get checked out, and the doc says only surgery will fix it...get the surgery. I've lost these 8 years of my life. I missed out on so much. Good luck with everything.

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member
Philly's correct. I've dealt with the same problem for the same amount of time he has. I have it only on my left side of the chest but it's a huge difference between my left and my right. So therefor I dislike it even more. I just started speaking to my family about it about a week ago. When I first ran into this site. It has helped me out so much. And trust me man - Listen to Philly as well - Talk to your family it will help you out so much, it will release stress off your shoulders.

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
yes talk to them....i had surgery when i was 43....we didn't have the internet when I was young...this site makes it so easy to talk.....don't wait...start living now...

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member
Tenncast... I spoke to my next door neighbor about that - The no internet thing and that it was alot harder to take care of. Sucks man - Sorry to hear that you and the others had to and still deal with it till that age.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024