Author Topic: PICS of my Chest - Please Comment  (Read 7331 times)

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
HI All

Just found this site and think it is very very good, at last somewhere to talk about it. I have had this since puberty, and hate it. Hoping to get the surgery done this year. Here are pics, how bad do you guys think it is? Personally, I cant stand them. Please rate them if you dont mind.

Also, do you think I will need both excision and lypo?Thanks

Thanks for looking
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 02:11:50 AM by baron »

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
ITS NOT TO BAD I RATE IT A 4 OUT OF 10 AND I GOT THE SAME AS YOU IM GETTING SURGERY DONE I GOT TO GO MARCH 28TH FOR CHECK UP AND STUFF THEN MAKE APPOINTMENT FOR SURGERY BUT I KNO NO MATTER HOW BIG THEY ARE OR SMALL IT STILL BOTHERS YOU RIGHT YOU FEEL LIKE EVERYONE LOOKING AT U AND WEAR 2 SHIRTS TO COVER IT UP RIGHT IM GOING THROUGH THAT KINDA PROBLEM THERE WAS TIMES I DIDINT GO IN EUROPE ON VACATION BECAUSE ALL BEACHES THERE AND I DID INT GO I DID INT GO TO POOL PARTIES NO WERE STAYED HOME I HIT THE GYM AND ITS SHAPE IT SELF LIKE CHEST BUT STILL POINTY SO I STILL NEED SURGERY SO BEFORE U GO TO SURGERY TRY DIET AND WORK OUT  AND YOU WILL GET BETTER RESULTS AFTER THE SURGERY AND SRR YABOUT THE CAPS ITS CAUSE I WAS USING VENTRILO AND CAPS IS MY TALKING KEY

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
Hey Bling

Yes thats exactly how I feel. Cant remember a single day where I havent felt really concious about it, what I wear, how I stand, which way the wind is blowing, which I am sure many people on here will understand.
Hopefully getting surgery done within the next 4-5  months

Offline JerzyJoe

• Posting Member
Its not that bad! Try losing some LBS.

Offline baron

• Bronze Member

Thanks. I did last year, I went really really skinny, thinking that the chest would go away. I was so skinny that people thought I was ill, but I was just running everyday. I still thinkink they are bigger than what they should be tho. Thanks for the comments

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member

Offline JerzyJoe

• Posting Member

You're dumb.
I'm dumb?
In the pics above there is a display of body fat around his mid section.
Looking at his pecs, I see (2) components -- Fat & Gland!!!
When losing weight in general, you lose it all over -- even your face... If this man lost weight period, I am sure that the fat in his man boobs would diminish to a degree and he would look better then in the above pics. I am not saying the problem would go away completely...

THE GLAND STAYS!

What part of my post don't you understand?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:44:17 AM by JerzyJoe »

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member

>>What part of my post don't you understand?<<

umm, well... I dont really know what a "glan" is... ;D

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
baron...

Welcome
the the boards dude...  :)

Do you think I will need both excision and lypo?

From what I have read here on this site, many 'Lipo' only procedures are not successful. Your best route would be both Excision and Lipo...

Yes thats exactly how I feel. Cant remember a single day where I havent felt really concious about it, what I wear, how I stand, which way the wind is blowing, which I am sure many people on here will understand.

I hated the wind....  walking down the street with a t-shirt and an open button-down (to cover up) and all of a sudden a strong gust of wind hits you...  :o   the button-down is blown open and the wind presses hard against your t-shirt and chest, revealing the hideous form....  the first thing you think of is.... "OMG, did anyone see?"....  That happened to me many times....   :-\

I went really really skinny, thinking that the chest would go away. I was so skinny that people thought I was ill.

Same here dude...   Many years ago I got my weight down to 148 lbs. (standing at 6 feet) in an attempt to rid myself of the m(o)(o)bs. They reduced in size somewhat, but they did not completely go away :(. Anyways, when I was at 148 lbs, many people made comment that I looked ill (sunken face). The odd thing about it though, I felt really good at that weight. I didn't 'feel' ill at all....

Now I've put all of the weight back on (carbs, sugar and lack of exercise) and feel like shyte....  :-\

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
Once again, thanks for all the comments, and hope you dont feel too bad about yourself Grandpa Bambu. I am slowly losing weight, ran just over 23 miles last week, been going the gym, but wont be happy until I get the op done, and hopefully have a good recovery with good results.

I'll keep everyone updated, and if (or when) I do have the op done, I'll post pics, and hopefully I will be a happy man then

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Offline scandinavian

• Bronze Member
Your situation is similar to mine. I had my op two days ago and it really was worth it. :) Go for it and good luck!!

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
Your situation is similar to mine. I had my op two days ago and it really was worth it. :) Go for it and good luck!!

COngrats on getting it done!!  :)

How does it feel, much pain, scarring?

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
i agree with what most people her said, you should'nt loose anymore weight / body fat..you look like you're in your ideal body weight anyways, better to stay that way than look scrawny and unhealthy.. i actually lost alot of weight, went from 187 lbs.. -150lbs, the MB's went down some and i was actually at my ideal body weight.. however, i thought to myself that if i loose more then i could get rid of them completely so i went down some more to 132 lbs at 5'8" .. at that point everything shrank, my arms, shoulders, stomach but the MB's not as much.. it's a freaking see - saw battle and i came to a realization that surgery is perhaps the only option to "even" things out..

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Ive noticed a lot of peopel that have it around the same degree as you have very under developed chest muscles try hitting the bench press it will give your top chest the apperance of being bigger so your bottom chest will blend in more...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024