Author Topic: NHS Turned me away Saying I dont have Gyne. What do you Think? (Pics)  (Read 5733 times)

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
As per above. I definately think I have it, without a doubt, but the doctor and his 3 trainee doctors didnt seem to think so?

Any thoughts?
Thanks

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
Yes, you definitely have it. From what I've heard on this site the NHS is a bit hit and miss with your luck. I am 15 days post-op with Dr. Benito in Barcelona, would thoroughly recommend him. He has a very good reputation and is a lot cheaper still than others. www.cosmeticsurgeryabroad.org. I will post my before and after photos later today hopefully.

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
Thanks for confirming what I thought.

According to them, it was just pecks  ::)

Would be interesting to see your post op pics. I am looking to get the surgery done too hopefully within the next 4-5 months, and am going to spend time researching all possible places to go.

Thanks again

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
You have very little.  Maybe if you start jogging and lifting weights it will look normal..

irish lad

hello.. finaly someone in the same boat as me!! i too was turned away by the harley medical group they too said i didnt have it and my chest was just the pectorials.. my problem is nearley identical to yours my chest is pretty much similar in size and the way it looks also.. iv been doin a lot of research and found out that its called subtle gyne where you would have to have the breast or muscle tissue sculptured not sure yet.. i am from ireland and im 19 i play sports not fat same kind of build as you and on a post i put up an american surgeon told me the above and it looks like we'd have to travel to the states to get this done... unless i find a surgeon in uk or ireland who can sculpture breast tissue hope this helps you any information you have il appricate this

irish lad

and p.s dont do weights i taught this would solve my problem and have been lifting for 2 years and currently studying to be a fitness instructor, what happens 8 out of ten cases is the muscle you build just sits on top of the chest infact making it look worse hence me!

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Hey.

Depending on how much money you 2 have, the two of you could travel to Poland or Barcelona.  Would be closer and cheaper than traveling all the way to the States.

Offline Trevor2522

• Posting Member
NHS doctors are a bunch of government quacks trying to claw back money to pay for their latest pay rises by cutting treatment.

Must go private -- and even then choose the best of the best.   Dr Benito in Barcelona sounds the best option in western Europe.

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
You have very little.  Maybe if you start jogging and lifting weights it will look normal..

I went through a very skinny phase, dropped to 9 stone from running everyday (I am around 12 now), and in my opinion still had boobs (I dont know if it just looks worse to me or not). Then over the months I have gradually put this weight back on due to work etc, but have started running and more recently, working out at the gym

Irish_Lad, interesting, I have never heard this before, ie about rescuplturing. Would you mind sending me a link to that forum you mentioned, as I'd like to read that thread. I'll do some research on this and let you know anything I find out

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 08:38:05 PM by baron »

irish lad

ok i left you a private msg with the link and some more information and be sure to let me know of anything new you research into that mite help! thanks

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
hey irish pls send that link & info to me too.  Could be helpful as my case is very similar to his pics.
Thanks.

Offline figgis

• Posting Member
In my opinion you definitely have gyne, a moderate case which is quite similar to mine. I recommend a consultation with Karidis or Levick, I saw both of them and decided to have the op with Karidis (I am now 3 days post-op and very happy with things so far).

Don't take the word of a general plastic surgeon. I was told in the past (several years ago) by different plastic surgeons that i didn't have gynae, but I knew I did. Experts in the field, ie Karidis and Levick in my case, confirmed it straightaway, and could tell me by feeling my chest or even just looking at it which bits were muscle, gland interspersed with fat, or gland.

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
ok i left you a private msg with the link and some more information and be sure to let me know of anything new you research into that mite help! thanks

Thanks. Just got back today and will definately check it out. I will DEFINATELY let you know as well should I find anything out

Cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024