Author Topic: my pictures!! any feedback appriciated!!  (Read 3676 times)

irish lad

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg139/irishlad2008/ dont know if this will work but worth a try... please any feedback appriciated.. i was turned down 2 years ago by harley medical group saying their was no fat but thanks to a lot of help from people on this iv relised its a glandular and breast tissue problem correct me if im wrong!!! i know theirs worse out their but still can you rate my condition i done the best with the pictures i took them myself!... cheers!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 11:30:35 AM by irish lad »

Offline outertrial

IME the Harley Medical groups only understanding of gynaecomastia is liposuction- for which theyll charge an arm and  a leg. They have very slick sales and marketing but thats about where the good news ends.

There are plenty of proper gyne surgeons who'll give you a considered evaluation of your chest - which to me, looks like a gland ecxision case.

irish lad

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Yeah gyne alright. You look quite slim too so it must be mainly gland. you should get good results from a propper surgeon.
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

irish lad

belive it or not im glad to hear ye all say i have it! when i was told i didnt have it at the consultation i taught id have to live with my chest the way it was.. at least now i know something can be done and i can live my life without this constantly getting me down..  i am slim its just my chest man no matter what i do i now know surgery the's only answer hope to get a consultation in march/april and go ahead with surgery may! only thing thats stoppin me now is my exams! thanks for the help people

Offline kingboob

Hi, sorry to say that does look like gyne, gland I would say as you are pretty skinny.

Harley medical group are great if you want a standard boob job or tummy tuck and are rich.......   However you want a proper consult with an actual surgeon (not a sales person), preferably one with a lot of gyne correction experience.

irish lad

DrBermant

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg139/irishlad2008/ dont know if this will work but worth a try... please any feedback appriciated.. i was turned down 2 years ago by harley medical group saying their was no fat but thanks to a lot of help from people on this iv relised its a glandular and breast tissue problem correct me if im wrong!!! i know theirs worse out their but still can you rate my condition i done the best with the pictures i took them myself!... cheers!

hello doc.. sorry to bother you im just wondering could you take a look at my condition my photos are in the uk section..under irish lad, please any help is much appriciated..also what do you think the recovery time will be like for me because im very active and quite slim.. thanks again!

There are surgical options for Subtle Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia.  Not all surgeons offer the same types of surgery. 

Healing and Recovery After Gynecomastia Surgery depend on the problem to be treated, surgical techniques, skill of the surgeon, after care, how a patient heals, and other factors.  Check out patient comfort experiences after my gynecomastia surgery.  However, this is real surgery and injured tissues need a chance to heal.

We see many Gynecomastia Patients from the UK and around the world who prefer my techniques and are glad to help explore concerns during a Preliminary Remote Discussion to help minimize travel to Virginia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

irish lad

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024