Author Topic: how far is harley street from london heathrow airport! regarding dr.benito!!!  (Read 7230 times)

irish lad

hello.. im from ireland and im flying out from dublin for a consultation in london with doctor benito! imjust need to know how far is harley street from london heathrow airport?? and roughly how much would you be talking if i was to get a taxi from the airport or is their any buses running?? please people i need this information!! cheers

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
hi mate,
head for regents park tube station on the underground bakerloo line. harley st is 5mins walk from there!

irish lad

bkkross whats your problem? im only on this or help as i have gyne and want to get it seen to you know..iv never been to london before or out of ireland and im sorry if me asking for some advice effected you so much but isnt this what this site is for??? is their a limit to the amount of post you can put up?? no one likes a smart ass acting tough behind a computer and im not on this too argue so just dont bother posting if you cant help me or give good general feedback not abuse

irish lad

irish lad

ok i see your point..and wasnt really thinking as im relatively new to these help boards and didnt think about it like that..in my opinion its not ridiculous at all as it revolves around gyne and me getting it done and asking for some general help from people who might have had an consultation in harley street who made their way from heathrow or know london.. its pretty basic..me putting up posts will not stop others from doing it..and i dont see how its any of your buisness as i do take this board very serious and i am one of those people with gyne..and if it wernt for this board and the peope on it i woudnt have ever got the help i needed.. thanks for the tip about starting new threads il keep it in mind  ;D cheers

Offline outertrial

ok i see your point..and wasnt really thinking as im relatively new to these help boards and didnt think about it like that..in my opinion its not ridiculous at all as it revolves around gyne and me getting it done and asking for some general help from people who might have had an consultation in harley street who made their way from heathrow or know london.. its pretty basic..me putting up posts will not stop others from doing it..and i dont see how its any of your buisness as i do take this board very serious and i am one of those people with gyne..and if it wernt for this board and the peope on it i woudnt have ever got the help i needed.. thanks for the tip about starting new threads il keep it in mind  ;D cheers

Dont worry about ole bangkok ross - someone must have hidden his somtam this morning, this board certainly isnt afflicted with too much activity anyway.

You can get the Heathrow Express from the airport which will take you down to Paddington where you can jump on the tube. Its very near Regents Park.

irish lad

i dont think il lose too much sleep over it :D.. but i know where he' coming from.. their was just no need to be smart ass about it.. cheers for the info at least iv an idea where to go now!

GynO_DuDe

irish lad

irish lad

id nearly report you to the moderator for this and i should .. but we can agree to disagree and forget about it

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
you going on the 28th man? i see benito then might see you there and dont listen to ross he is a nice guy he is only pulling your leg

irish lad

im like a dog rang up to book but their all booked up for march >:( so i have to wait till the 25th of april.. i hope to get another consultation with a differnt surgeon for later this month thinking dr levick.. but i kind of have my heart set on Benito

Offline outertrial

you going on the 28th man? i see benito then might see you there and dont listen to ross he is a nice guy he is only pulling your leg

Please supply some documentary  evidence that Bangkok Ross is nice.

Anyway - back to Irishlads problem, I recommend consulting with more than one surgeon anyway as it gives you some perspective. Why not see Benito and Levick and choose the one you feel best about, rather than the one that can fist you in first. No rush is there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024