Author Topic: Dr. Robert S. Hamas  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Jdowg

• Bronze Member
Has anyone gone to him? Hes located in Dallas Texas, closest gyne doctor to me. Just curious if hes good.

Offline proxie

• Posting Member
I haven't posted here in a long time and it's just by chance I came across this posting. 

I was a Dr. Hamas patient about 4 years ago.  I'm 5'9" and 160, not fat at all, but my chest had a moderate case of gyne.  I went under the "sharp cannula" operation from Dr. Hamas, and my results were NOT good.  Any kind of lipo only surgery for someone who has gland (like me) will 99% of the time not get rid of puffy nipples/gyne.  His invention of the sharp cannula does not do anything special for gyne.

Worst of all, he makes FOUR lipo incisions in the MIDDLE of your chest.  These can/will be visible.  4 years out, they're still visible on me.  He makes no attempt to hide them.  I could at least accept the scars if he had gotten me flat, but that didn't even happen.  I was not the first patient who had problems with this doctor either, I should have searched more on the site.  In Texas, it seems Dr. Weiner is your man, from all the positive stuff on this board about him.  I would not recommend Dr. Hamas.

Offline MSJ108

Good thing you are doing your research on the Doc!

Offline Jdowg

• Bronze Member
Do dont understand how much that means to me. Thanks for telling me, i read a lil about him and found negative results. IF you ever come back to this site proxie, did you redue surgery? whom? Positive results? Thanks!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024