Author Topic: L A SURGEONS  (Read 4790 times)

Offline gynecomastia_kid

• Posting Member
 can anyone reccomend some good doctors in the area?

Offline allstar

• Posting Member
dr. Dr. Sanders-818.981.3333---www.Dr. Sanders.com
dr. steven teitelbaum-310.315.1121---www.drteitelbaum.com
both doctors are recommended on this site frequently.

Offline popozao26

• Posting Member
I had surgery a week ago with a Dr. in LA, named Dr. Harvey Abrams
www.wilshireaesthetics.com/
Went amazingly well.  I highly recommend.

I met with Tettlebaum and didn't like him, Abrams was much nicer and more qualified.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I can understand that you liked one doctor more than the other, but Abram is not Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and is trained in Dermatology. I suspect that his background in Psychiatry showed up in making you feel better, but he is a good marketer based on his website, but not more qualified.

Personal I would never use a surgeon that is not Board Certified in Plastic Surgery. It means that they actually had to have some real training.

Merle

I had surgery a week ago with a Dr. in LA, named Dr. Harvey Abrams
www.wilshireaesthetics.com/
Went amazingly well.  I highly recommend.

I met with Tettlebaum and didn't like him, Abrams was much nicer and more qualified.
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline proxie

• Posting Member
Good catch Merle... makes me wonder about popozao26... would you happen to have any pre/post op pics to share?

Offline NorCALSpeed

• Posting Member
  • Selling rocks for surgery bitches.
yeah...having someone perform what IS plastic surgery, without being a certified plastic surgeon would scare the isht out of me. there's no way that's a smart idea.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024