Author Topic: I guess I'm a pretty bad case. Need tips as I am going to consultation soon  (Read 3789 times)

Offline gettingsurgsoon

• Posting Member
Hi, below are my pics. I am going to consultation later this week and I am very nervous.
I read people rating cases here, so what you think is mine? Looks pretty bad to me compared to others here :(

it's probably fat + tissue combined right?

Also, what sort of post-op expectations should I have? I am planning to lose some more weight,
 but I can't wait no more to have them removed..

are there any pre/post pics similar of my case?

thanks a lot

Offline blarg

• Posting Member
not as bad as mine dude ;) haha. maybe 4-5? dunno still learning as 'm on here seeing other peoples gyne.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yeah midrange, maybe 4-5, even a 2 can be bad enough.  nervous is normal reaction, it will turn into relief and increased confidence once you're through the consultation.  it can be fixed. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
2 out of 10-- get real man! have a look aroung you!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you can pretty much ignore anything by that clown, he's a gyne fetishist troll who thinks gyne is "hot" and drools over the pics  ::)  ::)  ::)

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
you can pretty much ignore anything by that clown, he's a gyne fetishist troll who thinks gyne is "hot" and drools over the pics  ::)  ::)  ::)

"drools"!! LMFAO at you! :D

Offline gettingsurgsoon

• Posting Member
thanks for the replies...
anyway, I had my consultation and decided to do the surgery soon (during easter vacations)
so with me luck hehe
cheers

Offline bamboocha

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024