Author Topic: My before and after pics. 5 months post op. Looking normal.  (Read 5130 times)

Offline gynoisgone

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I got the surgery in November 2007. These are some pre op and post op pictures to give any guys out there an idea of what they can expect after they get the surgery. Mine was done in Melbourne Australia by Dr. Ashley Granot at the Ashley Centre and it cost $4500 all up including everything. Anyone here thinking about doing this surgery go for it. Its the best thing that you will ever do. Any questions feel free to PM me. Also I wrote a story about my experiences which you can find here: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=12266.msg85984

The first picture is 5 months post op.
The second picture is pre op.
The third picture is 1 week post op.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 10:35:10 AM by gynoisgone »

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
You certainly have a great result there. Just hope mine ends up something like! Only had the op yesterday so early days and a long way to go but early signs are good.
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline karnik_y

• Posting Member
lookkkssssss great...this is the best result I have ever seen in this forum..

Offline gettingsurgsoon

• Posting Member
amazing... I am in a similar pre-op situation with you, and only hope to get these results as well

have fun with your life now
cheers

Offline gynoisgone

• Posting Member
The only reason why it looks as good as it does is because I took up weight training 1 year before the operation and continued training about 3 weeks after the operation. I just avoided training chest directly and used mostly machines. Im still weight training now and watching what I eat.

Weight training is mega important to getting the chest looking decent again after the operation. I think it also helps to tighten the skin back up again.

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Looks great! Hope mine turns out as good. I am 2 weeks post op today and will be back in the gym weight training next week all being well. I have lifted weights on and off for pretty well all of my adult life, but now I have had the op, I will be taking it to a whole new level! Watch this space!!!  ;D

Be sure to keep your progress pics coming over the next few months. I will be doing the same as I think it is informative for others to see the post op healing process on a weekly or monthly basis. Even after you consider yourself 'there' in terms of recovery, others may also be interested to see how you are doing 6 or even 12 months down the road.

Good luck with the training and keep it up!

Offline gynoisgone

• Posting Member
Yea. Will do. Im going to start cutting some more fat soon with more cardio. I'll post up some new pics of myself in the next month or 2. Hopefully I'll have a 6 pack by then!!

FK yea!!! I cant wait. Im so happy with my progress from a guy with boobs to a decent looking body.

Offline gynguy

• Posting Member
Great results and a real inspiration for others.  It looks like you are much more tan since the surgery.  I know they say you are supposed to not tan or allow sun exposure to the scar area, so how did you do it?  Do you have any discoloration of the scar, or did you use sunblock on that area?

Offline gynoisgone

• Posting Member
Great results and a real inspiration for others.  It looks like you are much more tan since the surgery.  I know they say you are supposed to not tan or allow sun exposure to the scar area, so how did you do it?  Do you have any discoloration of the scar, or did you use sunblock on that area?

Of course I am more tan!! The very next week after my surgery I took off my compression vest and went straight to the beach!! I stayed in the sun so long enjoying my flat new chest that I got sunburned. Im talking BURNT RED. I got my scars in the sun pretty much straight away. The scars around the nipple didnt get affected by the sun at all but I am guessing its because the nipples are already brown so I couldnt tell if they got darker.

However the scars under my arm pits turned a darker colour to my skin. It looks like a blemish or something like that. But it cant be noticed unless you know what your looking for. Also because its in the crease of the arm pit it cant be seen until I lift up my arms. 99 percent of people wouldnt notice. Someone who is looking for it would see it. But yea. Its all good!

Cheers.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024