Author Topic: Compression Vests  (Read 4450 times)

Offline gersin008

• Posting Member
Hi

Found this site that sells the compression vest, it may be usueful for those about to have surgery or require a 2nd one. Looks better than the one I got when I had surgery

DrBermant

Hi

Found this site that sells the compression vest, it may be usueful for those about to have surgery or require a 2nd one. Looks better than the one I got when I had surgery

For surgery, the tension of the vest can be critical.  I prefer to fit my own patients for both their After Gynecomastia Surgery First Stage Compression Garment and their Second Stage Compression Garment for Male Chest Surgery.

For here, the fit can be less exacting.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline gersin008

• Posting Member
surely better than buying the Nike compression vests though

Offline barclay

• Bronze Member
surely better than buying the Nike compression vests though

thats all i had, hasnt done me any harm :)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Does it really matter? I can't remember the label on my one funny enough.I think it might of been versace though.

Mines Armani!  :D

Seriously though, I got two post surgery compression garments as part of my 'package' with Karidis. Mind you, they could afford to throw in a couple with the price!!!  ;D

I am wearing the Nike Pro Compression vests during the day and the surgical compression garments at night for the time being. The Nike vest give that extra bit of breathing space!!!
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline gersin008

• Posting Member
those damn Poles, mine was George from Asda

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
those damn Poles, mine was George from Asda

:D Well you get what you pay for don't ya!!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024