Author Topic: Clarification About Puffy Nipples Post-Op!  (Read 5312 times)

Offline m9taylor

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

So I'm just over one month post-op (I had a major case of puffy nipples and had a excision and lipo) and my nips have puffed out from before (for the first 3 weeks post-op they looked great). I had my surgery with Dr. Feilding, just clarifying, this is normal, right? I shouldn't be worried because this happens all the time? I lost my little notice the doctor gave me the day of surgery about post-op care and such.

Just need some assurance, because mostly I've heard that if they puff out again it's usually around 1.5 or 2 weeks post op.

Just being precautionary because like I've posted before, I do drink wine every day :P And work out frequently (waited until 3.5 weeks).

Thanks guys!

- Mike -

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
From what I've read around here, don't freak out yet.  Wait until 6 months post-op and if your nipples are still puffy, talk to your surgeon.  Did he mention anything to you about massaging the scar tissue? That usually tends to speed up the healing process.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
The general rule is if they were flat right after surgery, then that is what they will look like after they are fully healed. 
So don't worry.
This does of course assume that you aren't taking any gyne inducing drugs such as roids etc which might have made the gyne grow back, which I'm sure you are not.
There is no rule to say that they puff out again at 1.5 to 2 weeks...this is fiction. It depends on the individuals healing...massage can help, and if worst comes to worst they can give you injections to dissolve the scar tissue - these injections are apparently very effective.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline MSJ108

Offline broadsidebrother

• Bronze Member
mine are pretty puffy after 2 weekds, pretty worried about it. Guess we all will just have wait and see. Its funny cause everywhere I look theres post about puffy nipples people asking why and I still posted the same post as everyone else has. Good luck to you.

Offline MSJ108

mine are pretty puffy after 2 weekds, pretty worried about it. Guess we all will just have wait and see. Its funny cause everywhere I look theres post about puffy nipples people asking why and I still posted the same post as everyone else has. Good luck to you.

wayyyy to early man. hang tight you got scar tissue and swelling right now! Things will change as you heal!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024