Author Topic: The work of God...errr..Dr.Fielding (Pre & Post OP)  (Read 10898 times)

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Sorry guys, removed my pictures. I don't feel too comfortable leaving them here, I hope you understand.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 06:36:11 PM by Angel_of_Death »

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Amazing results man. Fielding is a true sculptist.

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
great results, trully amazing.. do you have to wear a compression vest ? only two days post op and hardly any bruising, swelling etc.. the results can only get better fro here on ..congrats

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Thanks guys. I am amazed myself of the results.

I was supposed leave the vest intact for 3 weeks, it even had some sponges in it. And then I could shower after 6-7 days. Those were instructions given by the nurse, and the instructions written down on a post surgery paper I was given.

But when I spoke with Dr. Fielding, I asked if there was any way around wearing this vest, as I had to get back to Montreal...and I did this surgery without anyone finding out. I live with my parents and didn't want them to notice the vest.

So after discussing with Dr.Fielding, he said I could first of all remove the 2 sponges. This made the vest less noticeable. He also said I could switch to an under armor during day time and wear the vest at night.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats.... Awesome results my man!

You will probably experience some bruising/swelling during the next week or two...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Fielding is a true sculptist.

JCF is DA MAN!

GB

Definitely man. Just scimmed through your pics, and I can tell that he worked his magic on you aswell  ;)

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
I removed the vest, put an under armor on and a tight t-shirt on top. I feel GREAT ! I'm still sore and don't have full flexibility, but wow! Every time I pass in front of a mirror I can't help myself but smile.

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
where is dr. fielding located? And how much did it cost you?

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

where is dr. fielding located?

Dr. J. Craig Fielding, M.D.  F.R.C.S. (C)
Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery

2425 Bloor Street West
Suite 401
Toronto, Ontario Canada
M6S 4W4

Tel: 416.766.8890

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yeah, that sux huh...  :-\

You could always move to the Great White North...  ;)

GB

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
True canada is really where you should want to be.Not only for fielding of coarse just because its the best country in the world.

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
The thing that gets me is your chest looks so natural after only a few days.  Im about 5 weeks out and still have a little pain and a decent amount of swelling.  My Doc really hacked away at my left side got a little crater which he says will go away but it has been a long time and dont think it will. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024