Author Topic: Revision Question(s)  (Read 5522 times)

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
I had gyno surgery more than 3 years ago but I think I want to get a revision done as I am not completely satisfied with my results (left nipple/breast sags lower, moobs, etc.). I just have a few questions:

1) Will they cut me a break money-wise on a revision since I've been to them before?

2) Let's say I have my surgery some time in May, will I be able to go to the beach by July? The only reason I ask is because I don't want my parents to know about it (they'd think I was nuts lol) and also, I remember hearing that sun exposure is harmful/detrimental to your results.

3) How long before I can work out again?

I know I should be able to answer these questions since I've already experienced this, but it's just been so long. Thanks in advance, guys.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Also, how much are surgeries running for nowadays (I live in Long Island, NY)? At the time, I paid exactly $3,000.

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
25 views and no feedback or support? What's the point of this forum if no one shares their insight?  :(

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'll try to answer you questions as best as I can....

1) They may... you may get it done at no additional charge. Or, you might just have to pay the hospital fees and get your PS's time for free.

2) Yeah, you should be able to go to the beach at the 8 week mark. Be sure to wear some serious sun blocker tho.

3) Three weeks minimum...

4) The average cost is about $6000...

25 views and no feedback or support? What's the point of this forum if no one shares their insight?  :(

You have to keep in mind that there are many lurkers on the site... Many guys just want to read and not post. Which is fine, there is nothing to say that they have to post... 

Patience dude, patience... ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)

Patience dude, patience... ;)

GB

lol you're right... thanks though for responding.  ;D

Also, when you say "work out within 3 weeks minimum", what type of working out are we talking about? Everything (as opposed to going really 'light')? I ask because I wrestle, kickbox, etc.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
At 3 weeks you'll want to take it really easy. Listen to your body, if you hurt, stop and give it another week or two...

GB

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Thanks again, man. I remember you from years ago. You're still a cool guy.

"Respek (respect)!" - Ali G  ;D

Offline archos

• Posting Member
Also, how much are surgeries running for nowadays (I live in Long Island, NY)? At the time, I paid exactly $3,000.

do you know what does Vizia mean in greek?:P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024