Author Topic: Saw GP on Thursday bad experiance  (Read 2819 times)

Offline havoc

• Posting Member
I went to see my GP on Thursday to see if he could do anything about my gyno, he told me theirs nothing wrong their just point and he can't refer me or anything. The last time i went to another at my GP practice who told me it will go by the time i'm 25, my age is 18, i've had it since i was 12. What cost am i looking at to get it done privately by someone like Kardis.

irish lad

around 4000 pound.. karidis and benito are the top guys around europe on these boards..

look at blues thread about karidis he'l fill you in on everything you need to know about him..

theirs a couple threads about benito aswell..

get your pictures up mate

Offline havoc

• Posting Member

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
did you look at the first photo? there is definitely is something there.

Offline WXYZ

• Bronze Member
That looks like puffy nipples which some men do have.  It is a little breast tissue, but I doubt the NHS will do anything about it because it's so minor. Look at some of the other pics of people with real or severe gyne and realise that for some of them the NHS may not even help them out and you can see why they wouldn't take yours as seriously. You may have to go private.

irish lad

id say puffy nipples if anything..

give one of the doctors a personal measage with your pics asking them to reveiw your condition..dr bermant or Dr. Pope they'l do it no bother you can fid them mostly posting on main board

Offline omgninja

• Posting Member
it is obviously quite a mild case of gyne, although i understand that any form is unwanted and you have just as much right as anyone else on here to want to get rid of it no matter what some idiots say, there probably just jealous you have a less server case anyway. you should  be able to get referred to a consultant on the NHS, some GPs aren't as helpful as others, find you local hospital which preform breast reconstruction surgery and ask for an appointment with a consultant, i doubt they will mind. you pay tax for these operations so you should be entitled to it on the NHS

Offline havoc

• Posting Member
Thanks for the advice, i've given up on the NHS because of my previous experience with GP's. I'll save up and get a consultation with Kardis and make my mind up after the consultation if i really need it or not.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024