Author Topic: Is this gyno or not?  (Read 4781 times)

Offline buffyduck

• Posting Member
I'm freaking out... I'm 22 years old, weight 198 lb also workout in a gym.
Last year i bumped up my wheight a lot, and got too mutch bodyfat, since then i got the sensation that i got gyno... i have a lot of fat in the chest , but i really don't know if i have a gland or not... if i rub my hand in the nipple and chest (with my chest muscle contracted) i don't feel nothing speacial, but if i use 2 fingers i thing i can get something undert the nipple, but i dunno if it belongs to the nipple or not...

well, here are some pics. i took them in the same they all of them! as you can see some times it looks like i have gyno, other it seems that i have a normal chest...
dunno if it's only my fat or not afterall.... I can loose weight but i would like to put some more masss before that, but if that worsen this i prefer to do it sooner!
thks

this last 3 were at night at the very same time
this one was token with my cell phone the closest possible to my middle chest my chest from inside out pointing the right nipple

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
your third last pic makes me think you have gland as well as fat...

yes i would say you have gyne...

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
gyne for  sure
... and the saga continues

Offline buffyduck

• Posting Member
your third last pic makes me think you have gland as well as fat...

yes i would say you have gyne...

yes, cometimes i feel that  idon't have nothing other time i get my nipples ponty, so i'm sure sure if it is or not...

Offline francis

• Posting Member
thats kindof how it is for me too... what does that mean people?! lol

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005

yes, cometimes i feel that  idon't have nothing other time i get my nipples ponty, so i'm sure sure if it is or not...

i have no idea what you are trying to say

Offline buffyduck

• Posting Member
sometimes my chest is just ok, other time my nipples are a bit pointy

Offline ih8mynips

• Posting Member
ya buffy u got gyno exact same as me man. wtf this thing makes me mad now that i know what it is and how common it is. there should be some way around it. does insurance ever pay for it? and if so how and what kind of insurace?

Offline Spleen

Chill out a little bro.  You don't have to like it but it's no reason to flip out either.  It's highly, highly unlikely that US insurance will cover even a penny of the cost.  I lived with it quite comfortably for more than 20 years until I realized I could make it go away by writing a check.  Just know that surgery has it's risks too.  Look at all the options.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
looks like gyne to me. i would feel wrong reccomended surgery after how mine turned out  :-[
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline buffyduck

• Posting Member
how did your surgery turned out?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024