Author Topic: 26 year old indian male, pics attached  (Read 8402 times)

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,

I have been lurking around this forum since about 8 months now. about 6 months ago I was in India and I didn't go for operation since I wanted to give myself sometime for shedding any possible fat from my body.
From from childhood I have been a sports-person, though never went to gym untill my graduation days, when I realized I my chest was unlike my friends, I tried upper, lower chest exercies using inclined, declined and straight bench presses, 120 dips a day,  but all invain.
After graduation during my job days, I did put on some weight(due to alcohol and overeating at times) but then I lost it with the help of regorous fitness regime, like badminton, gymming and jogging. but I noticed that I still had a bloody soft chest.

In India, I went to a a yoga teacher in Goa who is quite famous in Goa region. he told me that surgery would sure show immediate results but then there is always a risk of getting gyne back. The solution according to him was to do yoga, especially breathing exercises(Kapal-Bhathi and Allom Vilom) for atleast 30 minutes everyday. he was quite confident that yoga would bring good results, but I for some reason(dis-belief) was never consistent in doing yoga over last 5 months.

I am now for the final time going to try a mix of jogging, biking, gymming and yoga for next 2 months and then decide if I want to get the surgery done.

I am attaching my pics attached. pleae rate my gyne and give suggestions.

Thanks!

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
i know how you feel, it's such a big disappointment that through all the hard work, it's still there.  i'm in the same situation, i dropped some pounds, exercised, etc but to no avail.  i pretty much came to the conclusion that surgery is the only way around this problem..

Offline im30

• Posting Member
I am also form india (noida), Exercise & yoga wont work, go for Surgery which is what I am also looking for..

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
do you have gynecomastia? it doesnt look like it :S

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member
I certainly have something, I have really tried a lot of gymming(specifically different styles of bench-press) and recently a lot of jogging, but it just doesn't go away......

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
well you can be pleased to hear that if I just saw you at the pool or something, I would'nt think you had it (and I think I'm pretty good at spotting it now)

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member
elcrep: Thanks man, I reallly appreciate your comments. probably it has got in to my mind since I have had this since as long as I can remember. Again, I really really thank you for your comments.

Offline gyne27

mate , i am 27 , indian , and have the exactly same body shape. i think most of us in the subcontinent have that shape. i am checking with NHS next month to be sure that i don't have it.

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member
gyne27: well in my circle of friends(indian friends) none had a case like me...

Are you based in India? if yes then please do recommend some surgeons in bombay/maharashtra region if you know.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
To me it looks like you just have good pectorals.

I'm half indian (other half italian, and living in England). I wonder if there's any tendency for a particular race to develop gynecomastia. -- Maybe this has already been brought up.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I wonder if there's any tendency for a particular race to develop gynecomastia.

No sir... 

I have seen guys on this Site from many different ethnic backgrounds who have G.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Spleen

Not too bad and good job with the exercise.  I've been doing Ashtanga yoga for almost 10 years (on & off) and it's some of the best exercise out there.

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member
Thanks Spleen.

please enlighten me with what Ashtanga yoga means.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024