Author Topic: Jus found this board and...  (Read 3323 times)

Offline Raifah

First off i've been reading through all your experiences and its been actually amazing to find out that something can be done, im 18 and havent even taken my top off in some 3 years from people staring or making comments. ive been with my current gf for 7 months and even she hasnt seen my chest but thankfully she is very understanding.

now time for the facts so i can get some of your guys opinions before i decide anything further.

I'm 18, 6ft4 and weighing in at bang on 15 stone, seen as though i dont have any pictures just yet(ill add them later to help you all) my so called breats are a size BB, maybe even a C, not telling you how i found that out though. ive tried going to the gym, and it made it worse and recently i have taken on a very physical job, and again its made it worse which is making me think it is gland more then fat. i wouldnt say that i am a fat person but im deffinately not toned, im just pretty average i suppose.

These breasts are ruining my life as i feel i cant go out without being stared at, i even had some time off college a while ago because all of my "friends" started takin the pee, even if it was jokingly, which it was to some of them, it still hurt deep down.

like i said ill get some pictures up later when i come back from work.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Welcome Raifah!

People can be so cruel sometimes. What might seem like a harmless joke to them isn't so funny when you have to live with it 24/7. I think we've all been there. My latest embarassment was a few eeks ago when my father, or all people, grabbed a handful of boob and said "blimey you're putting on a vit of weight". Bl**dy hell man!

Its a measure of the impact that these incidents have that I can vividly recall every single time someone has made a reference to my boobs, grabbed them, or otherwise humiliated me. Some of these wree over 20 years ago and still I recall them clearly.

6ft 4 and 15st is hardly overweight. so its probably not just fat. Lets see the pics.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline Raifah

managed to get my pictures sorted, they can be found at http://spaces.msn.com/members/Raifah/ and i know exactly what you mean ps, i can recall most if not all of the incidents as if they were yesterday.

all input is appreciated even if you think it is just fat, i just want to know what you guys think who are going/been through all this before i consider the next step of what to do.

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
I would say you had gyno as well body fat there on the chest.  Next step would be to see a surgeon in my opinion.  I had mine sorted by Mr Levick, but read the boards and try to make an informed choice about going for a consultation if you want to proceed with surgery.
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
    • My Diary
I'd agree, looks like gyne, you should seek some expert advice. I'm sure you're aware of the potential costs, so as a student unless you have independant means maybe your first port of call should be your NHS doctor?

Offline Raifah

yes im aware of the costs so i think ill try my gp and then a consultation with mr levick because he is only an hour away from me. I'm going to get at least 2 opinions though and then ill make my choices, if necessary i can work extra shifts over the next 6 months or so if it will stop all the comments and teasing ive been getting for the past 6 years and put them behind me and actually be able to be confident about my chest for the first time....ever....

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
    • My Diary
yes im aware of the costs so i think ill try my gp and then a consultation with mr levick because he is only an hour away from me. I'm going to get at least 2 opinions though and then ill make my choices, if necessary i can work extra shifts over the next 6 months or so if it will stop all the comments and teasing ive been getting for the past 6 years and put them behind me and actually be able to be confident about my chest for the first time....ever....
Good luck with that Raifah.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024