Author Topic: My Pics - Before and After - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK - HAPPY WITH RESULTS  (Read 7438 times)

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
HI all

Before:

3 Weeks & 3 days After (With lots of Vitamin C)

1 Week Post Op

I am now exactly 3 weeks and 3 days post op. Had my surgery with Dr Danny, done via beautiful holidays. THey were great, price included all airport transfers, garments, medicine etc. all I had to pay for was food. Hotel with breakfast also included. Cost me US$ 2580, or also 1,300 British Pounds, or EUR 1640, flights are extra.

No STITCHES as well

I had areola incision, lipo and gland removal. Under LA. If anyone wants any info PM me, I was happy with them

Let me know what you think. I had my top off most of yesterday.

BY the way tho, I feel my right is a little deformed, do you guys/girls think the same or is it just me?

Cheers
Baron
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 05:35:31 AM by baron »

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
Honestly, it felt SSOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD to have my top off yesterday with other people around.

There is still swelling etc, so not 100 % healed, but I feel so happy. If anyone else out there is thinking of it, go for it,and I wish you all the best

Offline MSJ108

Looks good man. From pre-op pics I wouldn't even have thought you need gland to be removed. Keep us posted on your healing process

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
Thanks MSJ.

Shall keep you posted. At the moment, its swollen on the sides, prob some scar tissue there. Front alightly swollen too, but nothing too bad.

I have started going without the garment in the daytime now, and only wearing it at night when I go to sleep.

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
Only 3 weeks out? You look FANTASTIC! Congratulations!

Hey, be careful about suntanning or going around without a shirt on outside this summer (you will feel like doing it a lot with that great new chest!  ;D). I've read on this forum in quite a few posts that if you wait about 6 months before allowing tanning around the nipples, that'll keep the scar line under the areola from turning dark. Just wear a tank top a lot - or if you go shirtless, be sure to use SPF 50 sunscreen on the incision line!

I'm one year post-op and really looking forward to summer at the pool!

Have a GREAT summer!
DenverGuy

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
Thanks DenverGuy  :)

Only 3 weeks out? You look FANTASTIC! Congratulations!

I took LOTS OF VITAMIN C after the op, 3000 mg a day, as I was told it helps a lot with the healing. I have just added a pic of my bruising around a week post op, so you can see how much its come down

And yeah good thing u mentioned about the suntanning thing. I almost completely forgot about it. I did buy some SPF 50 before the operation, and fully intend to use it now.

I too am looking forward to the pool. I am going to book a room at a 5 star resort (friend works there and gets me great rates) and going to laze by the pool. I'll have my SPF50 on tho of course 

Now I just have to remember to keep my top ON when in the sun ;D

Have a great summer to Denverman and hope you enjoy the pool

« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 05:36:33 AM by baron »

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
I will! Here are some photos of me before and after - do you think I enjoy being outside more now?  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=3307

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
do you think I enjoy being outside more now?  ;D ;D ;D

Hmmm, I'd say...........YES LOL. Yours looks great too, what a difference before and after. Its so weird isnt it, not having the boobs anymore.

I keep tugging on my t-shirt to hide my chest out of habit, but theres no need to anymore ::)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
omfg, thats a very very nice outcome... congrats... did you have drains?
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
omfg, thats a very very nice outcome... congrats... did you have drains?

Yes I did. The drains went in straight after the op, and came out the next morning. Then gores went over the incision area and the garment went on.

Garment just came off 2 days ago  :)

Offline MSJ108

I will! Here are some photos of me before and after - do you think I enjoy being outside more now?  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=3307

lookin good man. you had a pretty serious case there

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
congratz mine is on monday i hope mine comes out EXACTLY like yours

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
congratz mine is on monday i hope mine comes out EXACTLY like yours

All the best dude. As I mentioned before, I took lots of Vitamin C, so it may be worth looking into. Apparebtly it helps lots with healing.

Be sure to post some pics when you have had your op.

irish lad

cheers baron ;).. looks real good id love to get results like that.. i reckon hit the gym build some muscle you'd look even better!... im pretty certain im going for the armpit excission because iv no fat just gland removal and im back in college september and need to look somewhat like i didnt have surgery because il be doing my lifegaurd exams!!  i have my op june 6th right around the corner!!! cheers again

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
cheers baron ;).. looks real good id love to get results like that.. i reckon hit the gym build some muscle you'd look even better!... im pretty certain im going for the armpit excission because iv no fat just gland removal and im back in college september and need to look somewhat like i didnt have surgery because il be doing my lifegaurd exams!!  i have my op june 6th right around the corner!!! cheers again

All the Best Irish Lad. I cant wait to hit the gym, going to leave it another month or so before I do tho. Once I've got some muscle definition, then I'm going straight down the beach/pool.

Do let me know how your op goes, and post pics. And good luck with the lifeguard exams as well

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024