Author Topic: Rate my Gyne...Been bothering me for years...I feel your pain  (Read 4904 times)

Offline sinaloa

• Posting Member
Hi All,

I've been a long time sufferer of gyne.  I remember being ridiculed as a 12 yr old...Now 28 and still get the random comments from family and friends.

I've read many posts on this site and am inspired by all of you.  Thank you for giving me the power to contact Dr. Fielding for a consultation coming up next week.

Anyway, I want you to take a look at my gyne and tell me how bad it is, and how much improvement i can realistically expect.

See my photos a couple of posts down as they were removed where originally linked.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 07:39:59 PM by sinaloa »

Offline wertman

• Posting Member

Offline dr.darkmind

• Posting Member
yeah dude, sorry about hat, but its severe...
i think i would give you and a 8 of 10...
think in surgery...
think in loos some weight,
think in transform all your life..
my surgery was 2 years ago, and the resluts werent what i was spectin...
but im sure if i do some exersice i will be normal...
any way...
the choose is in us..

Offline sinaloa

• Posting Member

Offline sinaloa

• Posting Member
I'm sure that its gyne...

I plan on losing some weight before surgery.  Actually planning on doing the berstein diet first to lose as much as possible, then hopefully have surgery.

Realistically, how much improvement can i expect?

Please help.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Man what people dont say on the site is gland doesnt burn given but the fat isnt excersise based its hormoned based also probably not to much in improvements but do it for your health anyway

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
You've got all the signs - puffy nipple, etc. Get the surgery and don't look back! Save up for it now; will cost in the neighborhood of $5,000.

You can and should expect a perfectly normal chest! Here's a link to my pictures, to give you an idea, since I too had pretty severe gyne.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=12697.0

I was 48 when I had the surgery. Wish I'd had it 20 years earlier. I've been gyne free for a year now and my life is totally changed. No more worries about what type of shirt to wear, I can run without chafing, etc. I don't have a ripped chest but hey, the rest of me ain't ripped either! I'm very happy.

Make sure you get a very competent, experienced surgeon. People spend $1,000 for a suit they might only wear a year or two. You're spending money on something you'll see every day for the rest of your life. Go for a quality doc and follow his/her instructions religiously. Don't suntan on your chest for 6 months after the surgery, to avoid any dark scar lines on your areolas. You should have a terrific chest when all's said and done!
DenverGuy

Offline sinaloa

• Posting Member
DenverGuy,

thanks for the quality post...I appreciate it... the difficulty will be hiding it from my parents.... i know my mother will have a fit if i get it........  she cried when i got my cat declawed b/c  it had to be under anesthesia..  i can only imagine what she would do if she knew that i would be going under....

Offline sinaloa

• Posting Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I want you to take a look at my gyne and tell me how bad it is.

6/10...  I've seen worse.

Realistically, how much improvement can i expect?

Expect a BIG improvement my man. Maybe not 'perfect', but you'll have a flat chest none-the-less...

GB, what are your thoughts?

Dude....  JCF will fix you, he's Da MAN!  You'll be happier than you ever thought possible;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024