Author Topic: 77 Days Post Op... Before/After pics  (Read 4913 times)

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Hi guys,

Here we are at day 77 post op. What do you think?

Some info: The left breast is coming along well, the nipple is a little creased because there is some scar tissue that is making the bottom portion of the aereola protrude a bit. I'll be glad when all the scar tissue is gone! The right breast is still a little swollen and is needing to be drained once every 2 weeks at this point. I went in yesterday after 2 weeks and he took out 30cc of fluid, so it's slightly decreasing every time. The scarring around the nipples has faded a little bit but is still fairly noticeable.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Before: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7716/before1fn3.jpg
After: http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4070/after060508dc2.jpg

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Man obviously a huge difference you had one of the worst cases ive ever seen on this site. Did your doc tell you if your nips will shrink?

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
I don't think he said anything in specific about it. I have a feeling they won't and honestly I don't really care at this point. They shrink a fair amount when it's cold but if I have the choice of dealing with pepperoni nipples or whatever you want to call them or huge man boobs I'm definitely gonna take the nipples, haha.

Offline acerpackard

• Posting Member
Turned out great :) Hugeeee differnce. Congrats on gettin da surgery.
19 years old. 143 pounds :(

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
I think it looks great seeing how bad it was.  Not sure but some docs cut the nipples smaller before stitching them back.  Who was the Doc and did you ask him if he could cut them down in size like a quarter?

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
I think your results are pretty good, considering the before pic...
Its a shame they can't shrink those salami slices but you cant have it all i guess.
congrats!

ps. are you nipples kind of sore and tender at this stage? i mean, when you apply some slight/gentle pressure to them with your fingers?
Surgery done 18th March 2008

jb

I think your surgery looks like a tremendous success. You must feel liberated, and like a new man. Congratulations on that!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Your surgical results look good and your attitude is great, a real winner.
Grandpa Dan

Offline deuce

Hey congrats.  Looks 100% better.  But your nipples dont look natural.  Will it ever?

Offline Spleen

Still improving.  Scars still look a little red, but that will fade in time.  Look for something called ScarGuard, it may help.

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Thanks. Yeah I really want the scars to fade asap! And some of the scar tissue is pushing the nipples out and making them puffy, it's fairly annoying.

Offline kingboob

great results, I guess I am the only one here who thinks your nipples look normal?

They will shrink up a little as the scar tissue heals up.

My case was bigger than yours  :P , so I had to have a big scar to lift the chest as well, but what I am really trying to say is my nipples have shrunk up a bit, especially once ALL of the tissue underneath them was removed / healed up.

Scars will fade in time, atm it still looks pretty red and angry.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024