Author Topic: Post Operation help in seattle  (Read 2196 times)

Offline sagi

• Posting Member
Hi friends,
   I scheduled surgery with Dr.George Marosan in the first week of July. His surgery center is in Bellevue, wa. I want to hide this surgery from all my friends. but i cannot do it without someone helping me out of surgery room. Can some body please pick me up from the clinic and drop me at my place after operation. This would be a really great help. please post your response here or send me a personal mail.
       Im 28 yrs now. lived with gynecomastia for 14 years. Im excited that im finally getting it done. but nervous at the same time. I lived with it for so many years. Cant i carry it further. sometime i feel i should call them and cancel the surgery. but i wont do it, im waited long enough

Offline easset

How did it go with Dr George Marosan? Would you recommend him?  Do you have any postop/preop pictures?  Any other seattle area doctors you considered?

Offline sagi

• Posting Member
its just only a week after the surgery. it looks so far so good. but its too early to say anything. got to wait for atleast 3 months.

Offline Doolie

• Posting Member
Sagi-Hey I hope it went well.  Maybe you could let me know if you are happy?  Would love to talk.  CJ

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024