Author Topic: dr. hamas in dallas  (Read 2361 times)

Offline mxgyne_crf450

• Posting Member
has anyone had surgery with him and if so could u tell me ur experiance with him.

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
You might want to enter "Hamas" in this sites search window. I remember some very negative feedback from guys who used him. These guys needed revisions after surgery with hamas. The only thing to his credit was heappeared on Opra. Woopie doo. So what! That does not make him a good surgeon. I would look elsewhere.

Offline mxgyne_crf450

• Posting Member
so does some ppl now who are some of the best ps are in texas.   i went to my dr and he sent to a general surgeon there at the dr office.   I talked to the surgeon and he said he would make an exsision around the areola.  he said he does all the breast augmentations there,  and i know he has been around for a long time here.

Offline Jdowg

• Bronze Member
I looked into going to Dr Hamas. I found some bad results with his patients, i went locally to Dr Peterson out of Granbury Tx and he does some pretty good procedures. The before/after pics were great, i was satisfied. We were set for surgery, but the bill was around $5300. Looking around  before my visit ive read some good things about Dr Weiner out of Houston Tx. He is a very good doctor for the procedure, good results, and most surgerys cost around $2700! So you save alot. Now i dont know for sure about Dr Hamas, but people have bad reviews about him, so trying to give you some help!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024