Author Topic: I've got a tan!!!  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Well for the first time in my life I have actually got a propper tan! Just got back from a holiday in the South of France where is was hot! Very hot,,, and sunny!! No top on ALL holiday! Loved it.  ;D For anyone still weary about the surgery, just do it! The amount that this has enhanced my life this year alone has been immense. And before you all jump down my throat  ;), I did take the advised precautions given by Karidis and used copious amounts of high factor sun cream, especially round the nips! I just tan very easily but in the past this was restricted to my arms and head!!  :D

Anyway, I'm off to France again in 4 weeks so it's back to the gym to get that six pack that I've always wanted.  :D (Well we will see anyway! ;)).
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

irish lad

lol : :D.. glad to hear it bud!

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
Amazing news - I'm off t'Egypt on 14th July and intend to bake like a roast chicken!!! Might take stickers for my nips cos I'm worried about attacking the scars with 35 degree heat - but needs must!!

Offline Albion71

• Bronze Member
Very pleased for you mate, makes it all worthwhile.

Offline barclay

• Bronze Member
just been on holiday myself, and im exactly the same.

I used to go in the swimming pools with a t shirt on even! i only did it once this holiday and that was because i was too burnt!

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
just been on holiday myself, and im exactly the same.

I used to go in the swimming pools with a t shirt on even! i only did it once this holiday and that was because i was too burnt!

:D

Naughty!! Keep the high factor creams on mate!  8)

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
I am on holiday at the minute with some mates and it was great to head down the the beach and just head straight into the sea, without having to think about my chest at all!

I burn anyway, so i always use factor 40. I read that sun can make scars darker
Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024