Author Topic: im new here, dr delgardo vs uk surgeon help  (Read 1875 times)

Offline bluray

im 28 and live in uk, im looking at having private surgery, i need lypo and gland exision but for those of u that have watched mearles follow up surgery with delgardo refering to his underarm weight ...
 i have the same problem in as much as i need the basic lypo/gland exision but also lypo underarm where fat has mostly gathered. (lypo of the axilla)
ive done lots of research (i think) the two local surgeons ive had consultations with havent filled me with confidence, currently looking at perhaps having it done by delgardo in the states...but the cost!
can anyone shed any light on any good surgeons in the uk?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 07:58:43 PM by bluray »

Offline Toby1971

• Posting Member
Karidis (London), Levick (Birmingham) & Benito (London consults/Spain OP?) are the ones generally recommended on here.

I can only vouch for Karidis as he was my surgeon. Very pleased with the result & very glad I picked him.

However please do more research before you decide, read through the threads on here & ask questions.

EDIT: oops missed the under arm part. Cant really comment on that as I only got gyno done but probably still worth seeing Karidis as he does all kinds of plastic surgery.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 12:20:14 PM by Toby1971 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024