Author Topic: fat or gyn  (Read 3245 times)

starman

was much worse till i really started watchn my diet and workn out.It like theres no arm pit which makes me think just fat.Opinions?

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
that's very small gland, I can see the pointining nips, I also want to stress a fact many people overlook, even if it is just fat, chest fat is very difficult to get rid of for some people even with diet and exercise. From what I see you have a combination but nothing severe dude.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
neither.
like i told another guy, look at some girls chests.... when you have the same as them, THEN you have gyne!

you keep saying this -- men shouldnt have breast tissue. therefore any presence of gland is gynecomastia.
this guy has a small amount of breast tissue, as do it. We have gynecomastia.

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
neither.
like i told another guy, look at some girls chests.... when you have the same as them, THEN you have gyne!

please stop saying this, its NOT true - some people just have gland which means their chest is completely normal looking when cold, but when they heat up they get puffy/protruding nipples - i believe this guy is one of them...

gynecomastia may RESEMBLE a girls chest, but it never looks like one unless it's a very severe case.

to the OP, do you look better when your nipples are cold and erect? it looks like you have some gland (gyne) and a little bit of fat, surgery is your only option dude.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
Big deal - it doesn't look like a girl's breasts.  That's not to say it's not embarassing, disruptive, and an easy flaw for bullies to target.

I don't care that my gynecomastia doesn't look like a girl's breasts (although that would probably worry me even more) I care because looks odd, and I don't like that - and that probably goes for the majority of guys here.

Why can't you see that?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is no male in my family that has breasts that small. So What!

The only thing that you should concern yourself with is the impact that this is having on you.

This is almost a good example of why it might be a good idea to drop the photo section.

I was being serious. From my personal perspective, I see nothing worth getting upset over. But I am not the man who posted the picture at the head of this topic. The man who did post that picture is obviously concerned about his condition. He has as much right to be here as anyone else.

There are some pitfalls that need to be considered though.

Since the breasts are so tiny, is the expectation of what surgery will accomplish realistic?  Reduction of large breasts does not seem to generate many complaints. Sculpting on such a fine level is not easy and the expectations are more frequently unrealistic.

Does this man have a very good self image overall and his only issue is the breast? Breast surgery is not going to change who, or what, you are. Someone who is shy will remain so. Someone who is always finding fault with themselves will continue to do so. A well adjusted, happy person will be happy with the result and possibly be even more outgoing.

My personal opinion would be that surgery is not warranted. But that is of no importance since that opinion only works for me. My opinion should be given no greater value than it deserves.

What ever you decide, the plan of action to be taken should be yours alone. You'll get no flak from me either way.

Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024