Author Topic: Reccomended Surgeon in Nj area  (Read 2038 times)

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
I found a doctor that I think id like to go to on this site, but the consultation costs 150. His site and pre-post op pictures look great. He seems like the type of doctor Id like to go to. I just dont have the money to put out so does anyone know of good surgeons in nj area that have free consultations because I might as well go to some other doctor first and see what he or she says and get a quote because why not? I want to save up a little more money to go to the other doctor but I need to work more, which I am doing a lot of.

I also want to go to a free one just because I keep on going back and forth if I would spend the money on a surgery or just if I would get it. I keep thinking it would really help my life but then again why cant I do those things I wont know, am I that vain or shallow? Also it is a lot of money and the money could go to other things and I dont have money and dont want to work more, I already have three jobs and am working alot. Plus I dont think I would have enough money for a while because  I need to buy a laptop for college. Also Moobs def bothers me the most out of anything on my body, but whats to stop me from wanting to correct other things? IDk all just thoughts wanna see what you guys have to say.

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
No one has any advice? Im looking for anything lol. Thanks

Offline Allhopeaside

• Posting Member
Dr. Lo in Philadelphia has free consultations. The only thing i had to pay was for parking in the building next door because i didnt want to be late. Staffs really friendly, hes located right in center city pretty much on the hospital campus. I know its not NJ but not sure where you are located, and hey even from either end of jersey its about 2 hours at most. Plus he has a second office in voorhees if thats closer. thinking about using him, just weighing out my options. hope this helps.
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A MAN WHO HAS GROWN SOUND AND STRONG
A MAN WHO HAS LEARNED FROM HIS MISERY
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A CLEVER MAN WHO TAUGHT HIS FLESH THE WAY OF STEEL THIS LASTING MAN OF RESOLVE AND WILL
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
OR JUST A BITTER MAN
THAT ROTS WITH MEMORIES AND ONLY GROWS COLD

INDEED I HAVE GROWN COLD

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024