Author Topic: Do I have gyne?  (Read 1955 times)

Offline gynemaybe

Hello,

I am very new to all this. Ever since I was chubby as a kid I've had what I consider "man boobs" and thought that they would go away as soon as I got in shape. I lost my chubby fat but the boobs remained, and I was convinced that I was still "out of shape". After 5-6 years of living with this idea about myself and intense diet/exercise I realized that something else might be the problem. Right now I think it could either be a) that I have gynecomastia or b) I have a psychological conviction that I have it even if I don't. This has really affected my life as I'm alway self-conscious about the t-shirts I'm wearing, pulling them away from my body. I am in great shape so I don't think it is a weight problem (which in a way makes it looks worse).

So do I have it? And, if so, are there alternatives to surgery? I'd rather not go under the knife to fix this. Also, you might not be able to see it in pictures because I was cold, but I think I might have abnormally large nipples as well. It's ridiculous trying to wait until I'm cold to take off my t-shirt in front of others, avoiding taking off my shirt as much as possible, always being self-conscious about this...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:47:40 PM by gynemaybe »

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
You look fine to me in those pics.  I see no gyne.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline bobjones

• Posting Member
i see non but you might wana gain some weight...muscle not fat i mean like tone ur chest

Offline garmoe

• Posting Member
I would agree workout and build that chest....there is no gynie there!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024