Author Topic: plz rate 1-10...pretty bad  (Read 7717 times)

Offline biggerpapi

I have yet to see a physician so I have not been diagnosed with gyno yet, however I feel it is pretty obvious I have it. I know I am a bit overweight but ive never been obese or anything. Im 5'10 and the max ive ever weighed was probably 200-210. I am working out to fix the tummy issue but I am positive exercise will not get rid of my boobs. Plz rate my condition. Personally compared to other pics I have seen on the net I feel I have a very bad case. I am seriously considering surgery but Im not sure I can afford it right now.

Offline matty

• Bronze Member
If you have the $$ for surgery then don't "consider" it any longer, just do it man!!!!
You do want to have a girlfriend one day don't you?

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
Stop judging people. How do you know he doesn't have a girlfriend?

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member
exactly.. never stopped me.. had several gf's hot ones too... with similar gyno.. had surgery few weeks ago.
LOVE IT

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
ive had dozens of girlfriends, why wouldnt I just cos I got boobs? People with one leg or one arm or blind have g/friends.
What weird ideas some people have! ???

it's not that weird.  lots of people just shut down and withdraw as a response.  some don't, some do, it's just the way it is.  

BTW ive never understood this "rating" thing.    ::) There is a standardized way to measure breasts - look it up on google. I have 38B's

since most of us are guys, we don't all check ourselves out that way.  sure the 1-10's a little subjective, but that's why more than one person responds.  i look at completely flat as zero and the biggest i've ever seen here, close to small watermelons, like on the biggest woman you ever saw, as ten, and compare it from there.  and my rule is, even a 1.5-2 can make you unhappy and be worth fixing for yourself.  so it's just a simple measure that helps people who are new to the problem understand and relate.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Even I've had alot girls and stuff!!  I have mouth piece though (meaning i kno how to talk to women/girls) and I had a rate of 11 out 10!!

yea man if you have the money and it's bothering you that bad first go talk to some surgeons and when you find one get em CHOPPED off like me!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 02:04:08 AM by fluffy_tits »
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline Trycer6

• Posting Member
I don't know man I find it tough to talk to girls knowing that if it comes down to it they will know that I have big boobs and a small weiner. My flopper really isn't abnormally small (~5.8 inches) but the combination of below average penis size and large breasts will probably throw most girls off...

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
well i was like the highschool athlete also so that could have been somethin do with it but i was the class clown...are you shy?  girls like confident dudes.  Don't yah just love winter time when you can cover up and wear jackets all day lol!  

and you aren't below average you're average...think average size is like 5 i think!  I'm glad I don't have to worry about that one though!!

oh yea and thickness is preferred ova length also...well dats what some chicks told me.  said they'd rather fill full...but if you aint' thick just do doggy style all day!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 02:04:35 AM by fluffy_tits »

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yep you're right titmouse! They are what they are simple as that.  Breast are breast!  different sizes and shapes but the same.  Glad mine are gone! :o

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 02:05:07 AM by fluffy_tits »

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
haha yep!  ;D

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 02:05:36 AM by fluffy_tits »

Offline headheldhigh01

Breasts are breasts, on guy or a girl!
completely agree - which is why i disagree with guys who pick on somebody who posts pics showing only a 2 or a 3 and tell them he's got nothing.  (am i wrong, or didn't you do that recently yourself at post #4 on http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19383.0 ?)  

Then we have a definitive way of comparing the size of the breasts?
that's just being silly.  reread my post up there, i explained this already.  it's normal for people who never knew what this was even called till the day before their post to wonder how bad they have it compared to the next guy, they're just learning.  don't pick on them for it.  if you don't like people getting a sense for the big picture from other people that have it better or worse than them, just ignore it and move on.  
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 01:17:44 AM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
sorry, I think im losing your point here man. ???
All Im saying is,- this "marks out of ten" thing is meaningless! There is no standard for comparison!
One guy who has a chest that is the same as any other out of condition guy on the planet may in his mind think he has 5/10, so wtf would he rate my chest at? 10? so what then would he rate Pammy Andersons at?
 ok at 38B my boobs are very definitely "feminine looking" but I personally am not too bothered by them & so using this method could rate them as 2! ::)

All this means is HE is more bothered by his gyne than another person ( ME for example!)
The point im trying to make here is, if you want to compare like with like you have to use an agreed standard!
Im an engineer & I use standards all the time so others know wtf Im taking about -  example: meters, inches, gallons, seconds,decibels,pounds.........!

If I say my d1ck is 6 inches long you know what im talking about however if I say Ive got a 7/10 d1ck you might think "WTF does that mean?"
See what im getting at? Im not trying to offend anyone.

I kno what you're saying man.  He should have said rate them in size yah kno and gave  examples like (rating 1-2=Acups)  (2-5=B) (5-8=Ccups) (9-10=Dcups) like that!!

But I guess he was saying rate your chest the way you feel about it...

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 02:08:17 AM by fluffy_tits »

Offline headheldhigh01

well not exactly, originally he was dissing the whole idea of 1-10 at all, though i guess he's not as hostile to it now. 

the fact is, most of us hide this from our parents or friends, which means that with a few exceptions, we probably never marched into a bra shop either to get ourselves sized up.  so of course for years people coming here for the first time have been asking site members, who've seen the range of these, to rate them on a really simple scale that everyone understands, which is 1-10.  i explained earlier in the thread that obviously it's not exact and obviously people's answers are going to differ a little, but that's no big deal.  for me it's not hard, i just think of the most severe cases i've seen as a ten and completely flat as a zero, and give them an idea.  it's useful when a person is new to the site and had no idea till yesterday what gyne even is, it gives them a sense of perspective they never had before, and they appreciate it. 

a little patience with everybody just goes a long way  :)

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
I wasn't talkin about titmouse lol i was talkin to him about what I thought you meant and i guess was wrong cause you explained what you meant up to  ;)!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yep in this case I'll say my rating is an 8!  OPPS...was an 8 hahaha....

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024