Author Topic: Nearly there!!! Consultation booked with Karadis and Benito  (Read 1995 times)

Offline gazz88

• Posting Member
Hi gents, this is my first post but Ive been reading loads of threads over the past few months. First of all can i just say, what a website!!! I can't thank the lads on here for posting their story's enough, you lot have given me the balls to get this effin plague on my life sorted out once and for all. Ive decided that I'm going to start a diary of my journey from breasts to pecks haha :P, so i can hopefully help someone else.

It's the same old scenario, i started to notice that my nipples were getting really tender when i first started puberty, then all of a sudden they seemed to grow really puffy and swollen. I went to the doctors about it, they referred me to the hospital, which is when i found out it was a condition called gynecomastia. They told me that there was an abnormal growth of breast gland under my nipple and that it was quite common in young men and that it would probably go away. Okay i thought, ill see how it goes and hopefully it will disappear. And of course it didn't disappear. The latter of school years were very hard, i would never take my shirt off, go swimming, bla bla bla etc. I'm sure you all know about that part from your own experiences. Anyway i left school and decided i had had enough of this condition and wanted to get it sorted. I went back to the hospital and they referred me to an NHS plastic surgeon, what a mistaker to maker! I had the op and was sure that it was going to look absolutely normal, although months down the line it still looked almost exactly the same, probably a tiny bit smaller. The scars are hardly noticeable under my nips though but the puffiness is still there. I had the op at 17 and I'm now 20 so i think its time i got the job done properly by a ps who does the op regularly.

Ive now booked a consultation with karadis on the 8th oct and benito on 7th nov, was quite shocked how long the waiting list was just for the consult but hey its done. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with karadis because there has been so many awesome results on here by him and i feel confident he will be able to do a good job. Although that said if i like benito i may go with him because he is a bit cheaper. Not quite sure yet but will see how it goes when i have met them both.

Anyway i will keep you all posted and thanks again to everyone!

P.S i will post some pics when i get chance
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 12:58:55 PM by gazz88 »

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Welcome to the site mate.. I too have found this site amazing!.. I'm glad to hear that you've booked your consultation's.. I actually got rejected by the NHS, which in a way im glad to be honest,

Anyway.. i had surgery with Karidis last thursday, which make's me 7 days Post Op.. And so far so good!

Have a look at my thread - & let me know what you think

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15607.0

Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline gazz88

• Posting Member
yea ive read your account mate and your results look quality so far. if mine look anything like that i will be well chuffed. i like how you've described the whole thing aswell, nice one...i hope your recovery goes well mate, keep us all posted

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024