Author Topic: Travelling to consultation with Dr. Karidis  (Read 1752 times)

Offline ryan08

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,

I know this info has been posted before but I cant find it anywhere!

I'm going to be booking my consultation with Dr. Karidis this week but I was looking for some info on travelling there.

I will be flying down from Scotland to Heathrow (I've been told thats the closest airport)

Could anyone tell me how long it takes to travel from heathrow to Dr. Karidis surgery??

What is the best form of transport to get there??? Tube?? Bus?? Taxi??

If its the tube could someone tell me what station I should be getting on at and getting off at?? I've only been to London once so I'm looking for as detailed an account of travel as possible!

Thanks alot in advance any info would be greatly appreciated!

hadenuf

Not done the actual trip from heathrow but from a quick look on the tube website you need a train from heathrow to paddington train station then a tube from paddington to baker street via bakerloo line towards elephant and castle then a tube from baker street via jubilee line towards stanmore to st johns wood underground station. Off there then 5 min walk to hospital.

That info is all available via this website -

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

Just use the journey planner.

Offline WXYZ

• Bronze Member
It may take one and a half hours from Heathrow, but I'd say give it two hours in case of any delays.

Offline Toby1971

• Posting Member
You can also get the heathrow express into Paddington which only takes around 15 minutes (no stops) . £16.50 for a single.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024