Author Topic: Do i suffer from Gynecomastia? (PICTURES INSIDE)  (Read 6296 times)

Offline Heatmaker

• Posting Member
Hi, I started my weight loss in February 2008, i have lost 5 stone (70 lbs) in 9 months.

I now weigh 10 stone 12 pounds (152 lbs), which is the ideal BMI for my height (5"9)

My man boobs have gotten smaller since i started loosing weight, you can see the scar marks on my body were they used to drop down, that's how big they used to be!

but they are still here, and still very annoying as i don't have the confidence to wear t-shirts out in public (i usually wear a jumper or jacket to cover up, which i shouldn't have to, as I've lost so much weight!  >:()

Do i suffer from Gynecomastia? or will they eventually disappear if i continue to work out? (jog, bench press, bench flys and eating healthy)

Picture - http://i34.tinypic.com/2qn795t.jpg

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
That is a significant weight loss in that amount of time, Congratulations!

It is quite natural that the skin is a bit loose at this point. It may be best to wait a few months and see if your skin will shrink further before considering surgery.

As to the question in the topic heading,

Do you appear to have some degree of breast enlargement? Yes, so do about 1/3 of the adult male population.

Are you suffering as a result of your breast enlargement? Only you can answer that.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024