Author Topic: some pics, what do you think?  (Read 1995 times)

Offline jim45999

• Posting Member
I have some soft tissue on the outside but a lot of harder gristle type of tissue around nipple moving to centre of chest. Comments appreciated. Cheers.

Offline jim45999

• Posting Member
some more pics, resized I hope.

Offline jim45999

• Posting Member
First two pics resized a bit smaller. :)

hadenuf

You look pretty similar to what I was pre op. Have a look here - http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15820.0

I am still in the healing process but I am already happy with the results at just over 4 weeks. Surgery is well worth doing :)

Offline PaulSW

• Silver Member
If it's bothering you I would defiantly consider surgery

It also looks allot like the gyne I had

The link to my photos is at the bottom of this post
Surgery DEC 07 Dr Benito
Revision March 09 Dr Benito
Injection for scar tissue March 2011 Dr Levick

Pictures - http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=12440.0

Offline newlife

• Posting Member
I think that you could get some really good results if you had that operated on - my chest was bigger and I also have excellent results and it has made a big difference to me already (4 weeks in).

Offline jim45999

• Posting Member
Thanks newlife :)Altough I don't have the worst case in the world, it annoys me. I'm just trying to pluck up the courage to book an appointment with Karidis. The only person I have spoken about it to in detail is my mother and doctor. I have had various blood tests done and everything came back normal which is good.

The only other thing I'm worried about is that if i went to see Karidis he might turn around and say its not that bad its not worth having surgery on. But I look at some of the pics on this website and cases that have been operated on have varied in extremity. If it wasn't for a website like this I reckon i would of just carried on floating through life just accepting rather than sorting.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024