Author Topic: New To This..PLease Rate my PIcs...  (Read 3138 times)

Offline CAVA

• Posting Member
Hey..First time i ever logged on..i thought i was the only one who had this..feel much better now..didnt know this was a condition.....im thinking bout surgery..prob ama go down to mexico where is less expensive....i called a couple of offices all ready and prices range from $2000-3500.i wanna have my life back..im 26 now..been so self concious that have no sex for the past year or so..first noticed it round 22 when people were making fun of me..if it wasnt for that..i had no prob with it..but o well..i been working out for the past year or so non stop..hoping it go away..but it hasnt....however its better..now it looks more like just puffy nipples..before it was way worse..i used to be around 175 lbs..im 5'9..hoping for it to go away..now im only 155 lbs..but a lot of fat has gone away from my chest..now is more on the nipple area..i did all possible..now i realize theres no other way to fix it than surgery..please any comments/suggestions? greatly appreciated
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 10:26:51 AM by CAVA »

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
You seem to have very little fat as you said. It's all gland I think. From what I've seen here, this is going to be an easy fix. You look great. How did you get these huge biceps by the way? :) What's your routine?

Offline Jezz

• Posting Member
You definitely need surgery, but yes - it looks like an easy fix for the surgeon!

Go for it!

Offline CAVA

• Posting Member
Well i dont do isolated workouts..i workout 4 days a week..with a day off in between..and then two days off after the 4th..I just do whole body workouts..+ circuits..start off with Squats..then deadlifts..then pullups + pushups, then superset of alt back row+ flat db chest..do bout 3 sets...then i finish it up with a circuit of Incline+decline+chinups+dips.. 3 sets..bout 6 reps of each..doesnt have to b real heavy weight..the main thing is non rest in between..and thats my work out..but like i said its been a year non stop.. i used to work out b4..but quit after like 3 months or 4..now is the longest i ever been...mostly cuz of my gynecomastia..but after surgery..ill keep my workout..Love working out now..

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
$2000-$3500 is not that bad compared to where I'm at. Freakin cost $5000-$6500 here.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Mexico ?   r u serious,   Don't go there.  This is to important to has some guy mess it up.   Pay the big bucks and get it done right.  I went to Dr Delgado.   7 grand and it was worth every penny and now i have my life back and my sanity

Offline CAVA

• Posting Member
Yea.. thanks i decided to have it done here..i have a consultation Jan 7th..with Dr. Baxt in NJ..

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Good luck man ! I think with the surgery your chest will be perfect !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024