Author Topic: The same struggle everyday ...........  (Read 4692 times)

Offline oleoze

• Posting Member
I really need this surgery now. The waitlists on surgery is forever, feels like 10 years. So i took my phone and called an Plasticsurgeon and it turned out they also had a waitlist for 4 months.  :'( .

You see, all the other places, hospitals it takes months to get a time, maybe years. So i guess 3-4 months is nothing but its the whole sumer so i guess i will have to hide myself the whole summer again.

I hate this. Im asking my self why i didnt have the energy to do this 1 year ago or 2. I need a job, but cant get one because people only hire you if your happy and have alot of energy, and im not happy at all, never been for years. Im looking like shit, never had sun on me for years. I see people talk, I see people looking down on me. I want winter, I want it to be cold, I want people to wear big vests,  alot of clothes. I hate this.

darn ......................

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
I just had my op done yesterday. My initial consultation was done on May 5th...25 day wait.

Offline Spleen

Maybe seek out some counseling?  There might be cheap or free counseling in your area.  If all of your attention is focused on your chest you might find some help getting some balance back.  An improved attitude might help you get that job or get in a position to deal with what's troubliong you physically and emotionally.  Good luck.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
I feel your pain man.
I have been through most of that stuff myself, for some years, and its hard to feign cheerfulness when youre so depressed and self conscious.

The first step to making a difference is writing down some goals on paper, seeing your gp, getting a job (even casually), and getting the fukk out your house every day, into society, and being around people. even if youre just watching them in the streets, you will realise that there is a lot going on beyond your front door. saving $$ also cannot be overlooked. every $ you put away is one closer to affording an operation if you want one.

luck mate
... and the saga continues

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Get the surgery done this year and you will be ready for next summer.  At least do something about it now.

Offline AngryPuppy

• Posting Member
Dude!

For months may sounds like an eternity, but it isnt. C'mom, before you know it you will be done with it.

You know what is really sad. That ok, you are done with the operation and you are flat. Girl wont have to point out the "breast" but your other areas. So at the end we jump from one stupid thing into another, like our belly or arms...shitttyyy

I really need this surgery now. The waitlists on surgery is forever, feels like 10 years. So i took my phone and called an Plasticsurgeon and it turned out they also had a waitlist for 4 months.  :'( .

You see, all the other places, hospitals it takes months to get a time, maybe years. So i guess 3-4 months is nothing but its the whole sumer so i guess i will have to hide myself the whole summer again.

I hate this. Im asking my self why i didnt have the energy to do this 1 year ago or 2. I need a job, but cant get one because people only hire you if your happy and have alot of energy, and im not happy at all, never been for years. Im looking like shit, never had sun on me for years. I see people talk, I see people looking down on me. I want winter, I want it to be cold, I want people to wear big vests,  alot of clothes. I hate this.

darn ......................

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Girl wont have to point out the "breast" but your other areas. So at the end we jump from one stupid thing into another, like our belly or arms...shitttyyy

This may be somewhat true. However even if we do develope a complex about other parts of the body, it probably wouldn't create as much psychological torture/pain as Gyne did!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Im looking like shit, never had sun on me for years. I see people talk, I see people looking down on me. I want winter, I want it to be cold, I want people to wear big vests,  alot of clothes. I hate this.

I felt the exact same way when I had Gyne Dude. Somehow you have to put a smile on your face and get a job, save some coin, set a date for surgery and before you know it, you will be on the 'Other Side'.

Good luck to you my man!

John.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 10:22:48 AM by Bambu »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024