Author Topic: 23 years old pics  (Read 2948 times)

Offline boomboom

• Posting Member
Hi guys, I'm new on here.

I'm 23 and I have been very self-conscious about my chest from the age of about 6 or 7.  I'm not ripped but I'm not fat, and in previous years when I have been playing a lot of sport and was quite toned I have still felt that my chest sticks out too much and my nipples are really puffy. I'd really appreciate your input as to whether I suffer from the dreaded gynecomastia. Thanks.

Offline rage.against.the.machine

• Bronze Member
I'd advise surgery if you are self-conscious about your chest.

GynO_DuDe

Hes obviously self conscious for signing up to this forum and posting pictures of himself ...

& YES, you do have a moderate case ... the dreaded puffy nips and slight fat. Surgerys the only option to sort it out mate.

Offline boomboom

• Posting Member
Thanks for the responses guys. Its really a major problem holding me back - I know its only a mild case but the impression I get on here is that even the mildest case can be the biggest psychological barrier for a man.  I'm in the UK and the only problem is affordability and the fact I am still a student.  Do any UK users have experience with getting it on the NHS?

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
There's this guy on here wh recently got accepted to have gyne surgery by the NHS. You have to read around though because I dont know his username. Won't be hard to find.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Yes, you do have the dreaded "gynecomastia syndrom"... :( Surgery would be the best solution.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024