Author Topic: Pre & Post-op Pics  (Read 3836 times)

Offline ryan08

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

Just thought I would post my pics up for some feedback and to show people the sort of results they can expect from surgery!

There are 8 pics in total, the latest ones being the ones without the bruising haha!

Delighted with the results so far, been back down the weights about 4 weeks now and have been doing great!

Although I am around 3 months post op now!

Hope the link wrks!!

Any Q's feel free to ask I'm more than happy to help

http://s713.photobucket.com/albums/ww137/glasgowboy1888/

Offline as400

• Silver Member
Ryan these are frankly amazing photos.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Karidis uses these as a demonstration to others of just what is possible.

The changes to you both physically and psychologically must be imense, I'm sure you have a confidence now that before you could only imagine.

Enjoy.
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

GynO_DuDe

Flat as a pancake ... you obviously must be over the moon, and as above, I wouldnt be suprised if their used on his website/portfolio

Offline ryan08

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Just trying to post my progress to give something back, this website helped me unbelievable amounts in the lead up and after my op!

GynO_DuDe

Likewise, if I never discovered this site i'd still be depressed with gyne. Im 22 but act like im 17 because I feel like I missed them crucial years leading up to my current age.

Offline kingboob

. Im 22 but act like im 17 because I feel like I missed them crucial years leading up to my current age.

I can fully identify with that......... I'm nearly 23 and I feel like I missed some of the  best years of my life so far due to being obese and having man boobs......   

still,  plenty of time to catch up with the partying!   I'm going back to college this year and uni hopefully in 2010... better late than never!

The original posters pictures are pretty amazing, and the results will only get better with time as the healing and swelling comes to an end.

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Fantastic results you must very pleased.

Good luck with the training! ;D
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

GynO_DuDe

. Im 22 but act like im 17 because I feel like I missed them crucial years leading up to my current age.

I can fully identify with that......... I'm nearly 23 and I feel like I missed some of the  best years of my life so far due to being obese and having man boobs......   

still,  plenty of time to catch up with the partying!   I'm going back to college this year and uni hopefully in 2010... better late than never!

The original posters pictures are pretty amazing, and the results will only get better with time as the healing and swelling comes to an end.

Your gonna love it man ... trust me. No better time to go college etc, when you look good, and feel good about yourself.

Offline ryan08

• Posting Member
Haha I think we are all in the same boat in this post!

I'm 22 aswell and 4 boys holidays have been spent with the t-shirt kept on........and seins how I'm pretty slim I'm always been asked y I never took my T-shirt off haha!

Plenty of time to make up for it now though, holiday with the boys and the gf planned for this summer!

I also managed to tell my GF everything last week and she was totally cool with it.....so happy days :-D

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
INCREDIBLE!

That's exactly how my condition is - and exactly the results I'm after.

Did Karidis do the surgery??
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline ryan08

• Posting Member
Yeah it was Dr. Karidis that done the surgery!!

if u have any Q's feel free to PM me!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024