Author Topic: directions to karidis  (Read 2312 times)

irish lad

hello everybody,

just thinking about giving Dr. Karidis a call to organise a consultation for revision surgery as everyone seems to be getting the best results with him...those of you who know me i got gyne surgery back last june with benito and although my chest is a lot better than before its still not good enough and i cant wear tshirts and all the usual >:(..

baiscally just wondering which london airport is closest to karidis? im thinking heathrow? flying prob from dublin and just wondering is it hard to find from the airport and would it be expensive to get a taxi?

Offline ryan08

• Posting Member
Hey Irish Lad,

I had a similar post after I had booked my consultation, have a look should give you some good info!

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15956.0

Offline petey755

• Posting Member
It's not the closest but flying to Luton and getting on the 757 easybus to Lords from right outside the airport is the cheapest and most straight forward.

irish lad

cheers petey and ryan i think il try book a consultation in early june when i get my holidays

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
There is a bus links the airports, maybe its the 757, might be worth checking out. I'm taking the train down tomorrow and check up on wednesday (nearly 8 weeks post op)
Took the plunge and had consultation with Dr. Karidis 7th January 2009.
Surgery 26th February 2009.
Just wish I'd been able to do this years ago.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17004.0

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Whoops, I just made a post asking more or less the same thing. (Sorry)
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

irish lad

no hassle mate lol :D :D

Offline Rosco12724

• Posting Member
Hi Irish Lad,

The hospital is just off Finchley Road. The bus from Luton Airport drops off on Finchley Road right near Lords Cricket Ground and the hospital. For convenience Luton may well be your best bet The 757 is the bus you need.

The hospital is not too far by cab from Paddington where the trains from Heathrow pull into and so that is an option too.

St Johns Wood Underground Station is right near the hospital (five minutes walk) and so to be honest no London airport / terminus is out of reach.

If coming by coach many National Express coaches stop at Golders Green which you can then get a local 82 bus down Finchley Road from to the hospital, particularly when coming home this may be useful as it avoids going into Central London to Victoria Coach Station. Allow 35 to 50 mins for this journey

To check transport in London go to www.tfl.gov.uk

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024