Author Topic: Anyone from N.Ireland??  (Read 2852 times)

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
Any one from N.Ire have bitch breasts!? I have a mild case but i want the nice set of pecs ive always deamed of,im big into my weights and fitness, just gets me down because i cant achieve the body i so desire with my chest.

Im thinkin of goin private to here -http://www.nwih.co.uk/ anyone any experiences? I emailed them the other day and was quoted £80 for a consultation, £2350 for lipo only (up to surgeon) and £3250 for lipo and excision!

Alot of cash and would probably be able to afford the lipo with a bank loan, i cant feel any hard lumps behind the nipple just feels like fat but it just wont disapear no matter how lean i get, do u think id get away with lipo only guys?

Thanks for any replies!

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Norn Iron? What about ye?

:D

I'm actually from the south. But anyway. I saw your pics in the other thread. It's hard to tell - best to go for a consultation. Since this thread is a bit old, maybe you've gotten it already? Any updates?
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
Im going to poland now mate on the 16th of may ill post up before and after pics.

irish lad

should of went to benito or karadis bud

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member

Have you gone to one of those two?

irish lad

ye i went to benito last june in barcalona had great results but i am going back for a second op sometime this summer as i need more lipo but my chest is far better than before.... its just benito and karidis have the best track results on here and if there is a chance you do need a revision like me benito does it for free

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
Ive done my research on this and am pretty confident about my surgeon

irish lad

didnt really mean it like that bud should have phrased it better my bad.. good luck with the op hope you get the results you want

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024