Author Topic: What am I going to do ?  (Read 1488 times)

Offline no more

• Posting Member
hi guys, Ive been to my G.P twice now, first of all they said I needed blood tests, had that done everything is fine. Then Nothing happened the doctors gave me my results and that was it. So I booked another appointment and they said there is deffinitely tissue there and they can do some things however it all depends if the NHS see it as plastic surgery. First of all a guy is not meant to have breast tissue, how on earth is this considered plastic surgery!! anyway the doctor said they would ring me to discuss it further once he has Read up on it. It has been nearly three weeks and I have heard nothing, I cannot live with this condition anymore it is ruining my life. I cant even save up for surgery because I'm a student and I can safely say this has ruined my first year as a uni stundent.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
hi guys, Ive been to my G.P twice now, first of all they said I needed blood tests, had that done everything is fine. Then Nothing happened the doctors gave me my results and that was it. So I booked another appointment and they said there is deffinitely tissue there and they can do some things however it all depends if the NHS see it as plastic surgery. First of all a guy is not meant to have breast tissue, how on earth is this considered plastic surgery!! anyway the doctor said they would ring me to discuss it further once he has Read up on it. It has been nearly three weeks and I have heard nothing, I cannot live with this condition anymore it is ruining my life. I cant even save up for surgery because I'm a student and I can safely say this has ruined my first year as a uni stundent.

Sorry to hear that. Keep on their case. Try to explain to them as heartfelt as possible how much this is depressing you and messing up your life.

(I went through 4 years of university with it, it knocked my confidence and vastly decreased my desire to go out and get laid - one of the prerequisites of the college experience!)
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline as400

• Silver Member
the doctor said they would ring me to discuss it further once he has Read up on it.

Change your doctor!...they are hoping you will get fed up and stopping pestering them, but you need to continue doing so and push your case, if you can demonstrate psychological distress at your condition the NHS should help you out but it will be up to you to drive the initiative and it will take time.

Keep your chin up fella and make another appointment!
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024