Author Topic: Andractim question  (Read 4954 times)

Offline DamnGyno

I am a new user, but i have read a lot on this forum about gyno.
I'm 25 years old, 62 kg of weight and got gyno from 8 years. It's a mild gyno. I got puffy nipps, and grandular  behind the nips, and a tissue around. By the way... I got many hairs on legs, and chest.
I'am using Andractim from 3 days, and when i started using i have a little migrene - U know headdake (i'm not good in english).
My question is:
-is smth wrong with me? Should I stop using Andractim? Does migrene will go out when i'll put off Andractim? I don't wanna this feeling in head.
Please help me.
I'm from Poland, and my endo never heard about Andractim and endo can't help me. I'm using it at myself. I'm worry about it, tommorow i'm going to my doctor (that never heard about andractim), and maybe she'll tell me what to do.
Should I stop andractim? Does migrene will go away?
Help. I'm very worried about this.

And one thing: i have read on 'allsaints' page that there is some fake Andractim that causes Migrene, Vomiting or else. What ya thinking about that? Thanx.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 12:24:08 PM by DamnGyno »

Offline puffynips0-

• Bronze Member
I used Andractim, and posted a complete history of my results with it.  I purchases from All Saints.

In my experience, it did not work.

I would suggest discontinuing, and taking the surgery route, if you really want to get rid of it.

Offline DamnGyno

Thanx Man 4 reply...
After 3 days of using Andractim I stooped using it becouse of  Headdacke. It's week when i stop using Andractim and my head is still pulse'ing. What's wrong, what should I do. Am I poisoned or something? I'am eating very small, and verry worried about my health... I want My Sweet Gyno, but I don't wanna this strange feeling in my head  :'(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024