Author Topic: Need antidote for estrogen spiking  (Read 4183 times)

Offline mo

I have been spiked with breast enhancing (estrogen presumably) drugs over a period of many months. Not certain that this is still not going on. The same drugs a transsexual would use for breast enlargement.

There has been some enlargement, but from what I read the tissue has not solidified as it would over many years.

What is an antidote to estrogen spiking? What would render it useless?

I am over 50.

Hoping to proceed in the forum (at least at this stage) without going into the circumstances.

Any help / advice would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:28:10 PM by mo »

Offline as400

• Silver Member
Sounds like a medical question, you'd be better off speaking to your GP, and possibly the police.
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline mo

Your comment although well intentioned might deter someone giving advice. I do not have high expectations of a GP or the police.

And people at this forum surely have knowledge.

Does anyone here know what would stop (breast enhancing) Estrogen working, preferably non prescription, or/and anyway of self checking estrogen levels in the body or in diet?

« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 09:55:03 PM by mo »

Offline zink

• Bronze Member
Hi mo,

sounds like a bad situation for you but if any of us knew how to stop the effects to estrogen, then we wouldn't be here talking about how we have gynecomastia! I think you would definitely gain from speaking to a medical professional about it, because they will be able to give you accurate information and the solution would most likely be some kind of prescription drug.

Offline mo

With the little research I have started to do (and only just started).

When I asked a herbal shop what reduces Estrogen levels, they advised Agnus Castus Berry, and had other suggestions too.

Women's fertility test kits indicate a rise in Estrogen levels, however it is in a roundabout way by monitoring another chemical released when the estrogen level is raised.

I intend to see what more can be discovered on self help basis.

Offline thetodd

tamoxifen
letzerole
cabergoline

expensive though, and yeah i took them without a prescription and they made me have roid rage like symptoms

like as400 said, see a doctor you wont be able to get them over the counter in the UK it will take about a week getting them from china ... and do you really want to take meds from china? And if you went to a doctor they might give you a powerfull testosterone injection which is probally way more affective

herbal remedies ... like all herbal remedies are a waste of time. You need some breast cancer drugs like tamoxifen really

See a doctor, these things can really do damage to your kidneys
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline kingboob

Arimidex is what most men on testosterone replacment therapy seem to use to stop conversion from test to estrogen, but I don't know if it can be used in the way you want.

This really sounds like an issue for a doctor experienced in male hormones.

Offline Prolactinoma

• Posting Member
To bring estrogen into check you need an AI (aromatase inhibitor).

An AI, such as Arimidex, works by blocking estrogen production from the pituitary gland. It is mainly used by women with breast cancer.

You need to have the following checked by blood test:

Oestriadol
Free testosterone and Total testosterone (any estrogen will impact this).

Whether you can reverse gyne or not I am not too sure on. I have read somewhere that if it's not been there long term (i.e. over a year) then there's chance of some subsidence. You need to go an see and endocrinologist.

FYI - I have taken arimidex. You need a low dose (something like half a tab every 3rd day) but it's expensive. I bought mine in Aus for £90.

Offline r1

• Posting Member
Spiked with estrogen? Never heard that before. Arimidex or letrozole (femara). You can get them on the black market, as in steroid dealers or on research websites, as it is sold "for research purposes". However most are based in America and have long delivery times. If you choose to take letro, 2.5mg a day is probably recomended, but make sure you taper off or the estrogen rebound will make matters worse than before, could also try tamoxifen, which stops estrogen connecting to the breast tissue receptor. If you take letro or arimidex, expect your libido to be reduced and do not stay on too long or your lipid levels will be compromised.

***** DON NOT TAKE ANY DRUGS WITHOUT SERIOUS RESEARCH FIRST. UNLESS PRESCRIBED BY YOUR DOCTOR AS THEY COULD DAMGE YOUR BODY.********

Good Luck.

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
AIFM is OTC, you could try that.  But yeah, this sounds like something a doctor can take care of pretty easily. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024