Author Topic: would I need mastoplasty? **big image**  (Read 3261 times)

Offline Deviant

• Posting Member
I already know I have gynecomastia, but would I need male mastoplasty ( or I think it's also called a chest left ) or is the nipple just high enough that without the gyno it would be on the chest?  I do not mind my nipples being low on the chest as long as they're on there.  Also,  I plan on bulking up soon,  so that may help.  Here's a photo.

The stuff on the image is there I think because my mirror is dirty. This isn't exactly the best,  I might need to take one that shows my whole upper body for you all to get an idea.

Offline Deviant

• Posting Member

Offline Deviant

• Posting Member
Also, could any surgeons give me a ballpark figure on how much all of this would cost? 10,000?

DrBermant

I already know I have gynecomastia, but would I need male mastoplasty ( or I think it's also called a chest left ) or is the nipple just high enough that without the gyno it would be on the chest?  I do not mind my nipples being low on the chest as long as they're on there.  Also,  I plan on bulking up soon,  so that may help.

The male chest can be distorted by both Gynecomastia Male Breast Enlargement. Drooping or Ptosis is a frequent problem after massive weight loss or deflation of massive muscles.   

Low nipples / areola and sagging skin do not give a good contour to the male chest.  Surgery to deal with both the residual contours of gynecomastia and loose hanging tissues can be combined.  Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Drooping Chest or Ptosis can consist of many different Surgical Options for Excess Skin of the Male Chest.  A Short Scar Skin Reduction Chest Lift hides the scars under the pectoral muscles and around the areola.

A single picture does not tell the entire story.  Posting Standard Pictures to Show Male Chest Drooping after weight loss can help others better understand if the loose skin component is a factor.  Excess Skin issues of the male chest involve compromises.  We help patients explore their options during a consultation or a Preliminary Remote Discussion.  The additional information I learn about a patient's problem is critical in formulating the best plan.  If interested in learning more, Jane is my office manager.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues

Offline Deviant

• Posting Member
here are more pictures.  one regular,  one flexed  and two on either from the side

http://img5.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=98357012.jpg.

DrBermant

here are more pictures.  one regular,  one flexed  and two on either from the side

http://img5.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=98357012.jpg.

Options are best explored during a consultation or a Preliminary Remote Discussion where further details can be explored for what may be the best option.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia of Male Chest Ptosis - Sagging and Male Mastopexy Chest Lift Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024