Author Topic: Gyne?  (Read 1947 times)

Offline TheSiDon

Hi,

I'm going to ask the same question as a lot of other users do I have gyne or is it just fat?

I'm 5'11, around 154lbs and am 27 so definitely not going to grow out of it! I've always thought it was just fat, I was around 196lbs a few years ago so thought it came with the territory of being overweight. I've since lost a lot of that weight but my chest is still large. I defintely have puffy nipples, but the rest feels like fat, no lumps or anything.

What are the opinions on my pics including a couple of scary close ups which look terrible!

Thanks in advance!

Offline TheSiDon

Anyone have any advice?
I can post more pics if required.

Thanks

DrBermant

Hi,

I'm going to ask the same question as a lot of other users do I have gyne or is it just fat?

I'm 5'11, around 154lbs and am 27 so definitely not going to grow out of it! I've always thought it was just fat, I was around 196lbs a few years ago so thought it came with the territory of being overweight. I've since lost a lot of that weight but my chest is still large. I defintely have puffy nipples, but the rest feels like fat, no lumps or anything.

What are the opinions on my pics including a couple of scary close ups which look terrible!

Thanks in advance!
Subtle gynecomastia sometimes called Puffy Nipples can still be very depressing. You can find many before and after surgery pictures for this particular variation on my site.  Gynecomastia is a condition of contour and is always a combination of gland and fat as you can see on these Anatomy of Puffy Nipples Drawings.

After Major Weight Loss, loose skin can also be a factor.

Standard Pictures to Evaluate Loose Skin on the Male Chest can demonstrate a possible skin component.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline underdog

• Posting Member
your case looks pretty minor.  the pics where you are standing straight, you cant even tell, but the close ups really exaggerate the puffyness.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024