Author Topic: Surgery on 15th with Levivk  (Read 1771 times)

Offline james2002

• Posting Member
Hi had surgery on the 15th of july its been 2 days now.

i have my bandages on now, but my breasts feel jelly like. really soft.

Is this normal? does the breast tissue get harder? i had gland and fat removed.

Thanks

Offline kingboob

Are you the same poster as Adam5605 or did you just have surgery on the same day?

You should have had all of the breast tissue removed an a great deal of the fat sucked out.  What remains is probably a great deal of swelling and bruised tissue at this very early stage.

Whether or not you will end up with a perfect firm toned chest once the swelling has gone down is impossible to say!...... I mean how much working out do you do? 

You aren't going to get a chest like the guys on the cover of men's health magazine without working for it, but you will certainly have a nice flat chest without boobs and be good to wear T-shirts without the usual worries.

You really need to give it longer than 2 days mate....... It is going to be a couple of weeks before the swelling has even gone down enough to get an idea of the result, and after that it can take months for things to settle properly.

Offline james2002

• Posting Member
Yes im the same poster as adam5605,  it feels jelly like at the moment. i know if i want t toned chest i must work out which i plan to do in anbout 2 months from now. As for now all i hope for is a flatter chest and being able to go shirtless, without people thinking thats weird. you did say a few weeks.  would you say after a few weeks the tissue is harder and not jelly like?

Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024