Author Topic: Me and the N.H.S!  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Gaz30

• Posting Member
Hi, am new to this forum and have had gyno for years and last year i plucked up the courage to get to my g.p when i started carring my little girl into the swimming pool to avoid being stared at, i have very prominent moobs and i have lost 3 stone in one year to get to where i am today 11stone 3, i was first seen by the clinical psychologist after nearly one year who said she would refer me to the P.S, I seen him after a few months who confirmed i had gyne and would be happy to operate and that would be the only course of action, he then referred me back to the clinical psychologist who i see on thur, am brickin it coz i have got my hopes up so much, just don't know what she is gonna say, really cant afford to go private so this is my only hope, any help, support or advice would be gratefully received, Cheers,

Offline zink

• Bronze Member
stay calm mate - you already said the PS "confirmed i had gyne and would be happy to operate and that would be the only course of action" - just make sure when you go to your next appointment you let them know how much it affects you and I'm sure they'll help you out! good luck :)

Offline kingboob

The psychologist  is basically just there to make sure you aren't a nut  case or suffering from some kind of body dysmorphic disorder and that you understand the risks / that surgery cannot transform your life etc etc.

It should be fine, my guess is that it is as much to protect against legal issues as anything else.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024