Author Topic: Good/Bad?  (Read 1898 times)

Offline BigBoned

I've finally decided to get the surgery done and I've been looking for a good P.S.
Dr. Pope recommended a doctor but that one hasnt replyed to my email yet.

This one charges 3500$ for the whole procedure but I'm not to impressed with the before and after pics.

Would you have had the surgery mind taking a look for me and tell me if I'm expecting too much.

http://www.athenaclinic.com/html/malechestsurgeryhonolulu.html

I don't have any breast tissue it's mostly just puffy nipples and there's a few of those pics on there.

Thanks.

Mike

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
based on just a quick look, a few of them look ok but i can see why a guy could be still dissatisfied with some "reduction", doesn't look like a serious cratering risk.  i always wondered if those cases were the lipo ones that sucked the fat but left gland behind.  they mention both excision and lipo, you could ask if those other cases were lipo and insist on excision.  in case you hadn't noticed, this has been a frequent subject here  ;)

keeping this in mind, if i were you, i'd maybe do a consultation and discuss the pictures with him and be really explicit about your expectations and how the guy thought your case would come out.  if he stands behind better results, great.  if not, book a flight for the mainland.  

this was funny to see in the faq's list: 
Will I feel uncomfortable coming in for a consultation and be the only male in your office?

:D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 03:27:56 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024