Author Topic: lose weight? i am not fat.  (Read 5184 times)

Offline 155

• Posting Member
btw im new. so hi  ;D
well...my case is not a severe case o.O i guess it's a mild case. i have puffy nipples but i don't really care too much about this (wtf, i do)
I'm 16 years old and i think i have this since i was about 13/14, i still hope it's going away on its own haha
the problem is that in a few months i have to act in a play and in a stupid movie. It's kind of a school project obviously.
BUT i need to loose some weight, because i will be SID VICIOUS
you know him?
picture of him:
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_03/sidnancyDM2608_468x495.jpg
hi is SO SKINNY and well even my mom said it was ok...i wont get as skinny as he is o.O btw i'm not overweight but i do have some fat.
The problem is this, if a get THAT skinny my gynecomastia will look the same as now but in proportion to my body? or it's going to look the same as now? because than it will look REALLY BIG if it's the same size.
I will post some pictures as soon as i can, tomorrow i guess.
But thats what i want to know, if i get skinny my gynecomastia will look worse than now?
Thanks  ;D

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is a bit difficult to give you a really good answer.

From your post, I get the idea that your condition has existed for 2 to 3 years. If the condition has existed for that long without change, there is not much chance that it will resolve without surgery.

As for weight loss, it would have very little effect. If the problem was contouring of the breast area due to fatty deposits, it may help some. Glandular tisue will not diminish with weight loss and glandular tissue is the usual culprit in the case of puffy nipples.

Most often, there is both fatty and glandular tissue present.
Grandpa Dan

Offline freefromG

• Bronze Member
Im guessing you realize that this dude looks like this from heroin and died from it? be hard to look like this gyno or not without causing your body some damage and muscle wastage so good that your not pushin it this far. i can understand losin the puppy fat, this should not be that hard if you eat very clean (dont starve thats stupid) and regular and consistent exercise (30x2 or 60mins sess a day). Regarding the gyne, i used to be on the larger side and could not stand my gyne so much that in a few years i got very fit and so long as it was COLD or COLD WATER available my gyne contracted enough to look like part of my pecs :D and i wouldnt hesitate to take my shirt off (it would be a nightmare to be caught when nips were warmed up and puffy but)
I think the cold treatment and dropping some puppy fat will work well, real well (otherwise just wear a black sleeveless jacket yeah) ;)

it will definitely look better! just treat your body with respect. you are still pretty young and seem confident enough to consider the play so go for it
Yours may still be pubescent so just try and enjoy yourself till you know for sure.
I got my glands removed last week and i was 23, had been waiting to get rid of these suckers since i was 13 (had to be sure they were not goin to go away by themselves). haha funny i kind of miss them now but in some sick way they teach a lot of us an important lesson in life and thats to be compassionate towards others less fortunate than ourselves and never to put others down about things they have no control over.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
haha funny i kind of miss them now but they teach a lot of us an important lesson in life and thats to be compassionate towards others less fortunate than ourselves and never to put others down about things they have no control over.

;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline 155

• Posting Member
Actually how my gyno is right now is not that bad...i can wear a t-shirt even the white ones and i look like a normal guy.
If i sweat or something than you can see my chest isn't flat.
But if i get SO skinny and my chest looks the same as now than it will look bigger right? Thats the only thing that i worry.
Sorry for my English, i'm Mexican and my English sucks  :D 

Offline 155

• Posting Member
It is a bit difficult to give you a really good answer.

From your post, I get the idea that your condition has existed for 2 to 3 years. If the condition has existed for that long without change, there is not much chance that it will resolve without surgery.

yes this has existed for about 2 or 3 years...maybe more?
but i think is maybe going away because the last week my nipples started to look not too puffy.
And well, i have suuuper puffy nipples. But now they are not that puffy and my chest looks a lot flatter. And i don't know if it's my imagination but today when i woke up they look smaller than yesterday. btw, as i said is not a big problem for me on how they look now.
I love going to the pool and i do take my shirt off. I live IN the beach and i go at least once a month . But i don't want to get skinny because then my chest will look bigger  :-[ :-[

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024