Author Topic: Should i get free revision surgery?  (Read 3397 times)

Offline banks

Hello, i had gyno surgery about a year and half ago and everything was looking fine and the scars looked good. The Dr. told me is was ok to workout about a month after the surgery and i had no limitations so i worked out my chest.  After my workout my scars were leaking blood and i really did nothing about it. I didn't make my dr. aware of this because i thought they might heal ok but they haven't and they look pretty crappy and also i think the gyno gland has grown back a little bit.  I have a appointment next week with the same dr. to see if this can be fixed and hopefully he will do it for free.  Do you think I waited too long to see the Dr. and should he give me the revision for free?  He may just think think the bad scars are my fault and something i did to worsen them.  I don't want to be confrontational with him but these bad scars are his fault bc he gave me the ok to workout i just think i may have waited too long to see him and i may have to end up paying fot it again.  Also how do you know that the gland is done growing? It seems like it has been the same size for months but i am not certain.  I would appreciate any comments that would help with these questions - thanks

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Do you have pics?

As Giantfan suggested, post some pics my man...  ;)

In regard to a 'free revision', unless you have it in writing from your surgeon that he'll do a no cost (to you) revision, then you are more than likely S.O.O.L. my friend...  :-\

In regard to your incision wounds "leaking blood", you should have consulted with your surgeon about that as soon as you noticed it. The wounds should have been closed up at 4 weeks...

Best of Luck and let us know how you make out with the 'free revision'...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024